Mountain Project Logo

Borrow / Rent crash pad in or around Cape Cod

Original Post
Jesse H · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2019 · Points: 0

Hi all! I'm travelling to Cape Cod next week to visit family. I found a couple bouldering areas nearby where I'm staying, and was hoping to check them out. Does anyone have any resources on borrowing or renting a crash pad for a few days while I'm there?

Thanks!

Nicoli Liedtke · · Katy, TX · Joined Jul 2019 · Points: 0

There might be somewhere more conveniently nearby you, but Rock Spot Climbing has two locations in Boston that rent crash pads.

Jesse H · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2019 · Points: 0
Nicoli Liedtke wrote: There might be somewhere more conveniently nearby you, but Rock Spot Climbing has two locations in Boston that rent crash pads.

Hoping to avoid Boston as while I'm flying into Logan, I'm flying out from a different airport. If I remember correctly the traffic in and out of Boston is brutal, I really don't wanna drive back in to return the pad if I don't have to

DRusso · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2014 · Points: 825

My recommendation would be to rent pads from the gym in RI and go bouldering at Lincoln Woods. Less than an hour and a half from the cape and tons of good bouldering.

I also have family on cape cod and I don't know if there is anything on the Cape, I would pay the money to rent pads to climb.

Nicoli Liedtke · · Katy, TX · Joined Jul 2019 · Points: 0

Not so familiar with lots of gyms in the Northeast. Rock Spot also has two locations by Providence. I also really like Lincoln Woods.

Aleksandr S · · Somewhere in the Green Moun… · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 30

Where are you coming from to the Cape? If you’re passing through Central MA I can rent ya mine. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northeastern States
Post a Reply to "Borrow / Rent crash pad in or around Cape Cod"