Mountain Project Logo

Devil's Lake - Sun Aug 4th & Mon Aug 5th

Original Post
Travis James · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 215

Hi! My name is Travis and I am travelling west from New England for a new job.  I've never been to Devil's Lake and would love for a solid/safe partner who is experienced in the area to climb with for Sunday/Monday.  I plan on reserving a campsite close by and can share that as well as beer.  I've been into trad climbing for about two years and can lead up to 5.10s at most crags and TR/follow harder.  Not looking to crush or push grades in the heat but rather get a sampling of stellar classic routes (especially anything established by Fritz Wiessner) and climb like a local.  Got all my gear with me.  Shoot me a message on here if you think we could work out!
-Travis

Andy Eiter · · Madison, WI · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 131

I am available Sunday. I’m coming off of an injury. I am planning on testing how it feels this week. If it feels ready to go, I’d be keen to hit up Wiessner Wall. 

Travis James · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 215

bump - unfortunately my plans got delayed and I will be in the area monday and maybe tuesday!  anybody?  860.336.9222
-Travis

Andy Eiter · · Madison, WI · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 131

I could do Tuesday night. The earliest I could make it up is probably a bit after 5pm.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Midwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Devil's Lake - Sun Aug 4th & Mon Aug 5th"