Mountain Project Logo

Weekday partners

Original Post
Cory Jackson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 0

I just moved to the LA area. If anyone needs a weekday partner(or weekend but I'd rather avoid crowds), I've got a decently flexible schedule, transportation, and plenty of gear for trad or sport. I've lead up to 5.9 trad and 5.12 sport, although my trad experience is limited at this point. Ideally I'd like to focus on gaining more experience with trad climbing in tahquitz, jtree, or the sierras but I'd be down for climbing anywhere. I'm easy to get along with, don't complain, pay attention to detail and safety, and always trying to learn more. I also like to push it a bit and love a little type 2 fun. If you're in the same boat as me, let's get after it!

p.s. sorry for the lack of info on my profile page. I cant log into my old account and don't really care to update it again.

Daniel Melnyk · · Covina · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 50

Always looking for weekday partners for Tahquitz! I’ll pm you 

Jason Schliekelman · · Woodland Hills Ca · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 5

Hey I'm looking to get to Tahquitz on Tuesday if your down! I'm open for anything up to 10a there if you want to climb lemme know (805)813-1346 is my cell shoot me a text, I have plenty of gear and rope etc 

Evan S · · Southern California · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 30

Hey man, I’m in Irvine, I’m also trying to improve my trad game, you sound like we’d get along well, so if you ever need a partner lmk and let’s get at it.
949-545-3193
Evan Sisk 

Evan S · · Southern California · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 30
Evan Sisk wrote: Hey man, I’m in Irvine, I’m also trying to improve my trad game, you sound like we’d get along well, so if you ever need a partner lmk and let’s get at it.
949-545-3193
Evan Sisk 

Oh yeah and My schedules is totally open so I’m down literally any time 

Cory Jackson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 0

Hit you guys up. Thanks for the reply.

Also if anyone’s in need of a partner I can recommend MP user Felipe Rubalcava. He’s always looking for a partner. We met and climbed at Malibu Creek on Tuesday and had a great time

Kyle Fortney · · San Diego, CA · Joined Oct 2018 · Points: 0

I’ll be up in the Eastern Sierra and Bishop from 8/18 - 8/28 if you wanted to join up. Looking to do sport and trad multi pitch climbing while I’m out there. I’m flexible on crags.

Felipe Rubalcava · · San Diego · Joined Apr 2019 · Points: 0
Cory Jackson wrote: Hit you guys up. Thanks for the reply.

Also if anyone’s in need of a partner I can recommend MP user Felipe Rubalcava. He’s always looking for a partner. We met and climbed at Malibu Creek on Tuesday and had a great time

Much appreciated bro. Whenever you wanna smash tahquitiz lets do it!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Southern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Weekday partners"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started