Mountain Project Logo

Looking for belay buddies ME/MA/NH

Original Post
Kelly Van Clief · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 0

Hi all! I'd to sport with anyone free in the next 2 weeks! I'm in southern Maine now and happy to drive wherever to meet up for a day of sport climbing.

Chris Trautz · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2019 · Points: 60

Can't help you with the sport climbing, but if you want to get in an outing on Little Bigelow mountain, I've been going in a couple days a week developing trad climbs.

Kelly Van Clief · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 0

Hey! When do you think you'll be climbing out there next week?

I'm usually able to move my schedule around to play the weather. I've been rained off the mountain twice now this week, tho I imagine it's been the same story all over New England. Let me know when you have a day to head in, and I'll move work around that.

Insert name · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2011 · Points: 65

Sending you a message

Matt Battani · · Kampala, UG · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 1

I'm moving to Camden on September 1st and am looking for partners.  I have rope/rack/draws.  Developing routes sounds great!

Cole Crawford · · Somerville, MA · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Noooo Matt don't leave us!

There's a handful of great single pitch climbs already established, and loads of unclimbed classics waiting for an ascent. Drop me a message when you get established and have a day to climb.

Matt Battani · · Kampala, UG · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 1

Hey Chris, sounds great!  I'll be in touch after the 1st and am really looking forward to exploring those hills this fall. 

binken pang · · Amherst, NY · Joined Jan 2018 · Points: 0

Let me know also, Matt. I am new to Boston area and wish to climb outside with dependable partners

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northeastern States
Post a Reply to "Looking for belay buddies ME/MA/NH"