Mountain Project Logo

City of rocks Sunday 07/21 to tuesday 07/23

Original Post
Lucas Rey · · Lyon · Joined Jul 2019 · Points: 0

Hello,
I will be in City of Rocks from Sunday to Tuesday, looking for climbing partners. I have no rope and rack. In Europe I could lead up to 5.11, but I'm not very used to crack climbing and american climbing style in general so I'd be glad to climb in any level. I usually do sport climbing but I can follow you in trad. Text me (or reply to this post) if interested
Thanks,
Lucas (+33652038102)

Alia Kabir · · Tacoma, WA · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Lucas! I'd be down to climb Monday or Tuesday. I have a rope but only a single rack plus a few pieces, so we may be slightly limited but can probably get up most easy single pitch stuff. I can lead up to around 5.9 trad, I'll be there a few days prior so should hopefully know what City grades I climb by then. Also down to do some sport routes.

Lucas Rey · · Lyon · Joined Jul 2019 · Points: 0

Hi ! Single pitch, sport climbing, I'd like both. I'll be in city of rocks sunday to tuesday, just text me on Sunday if you want to go on Monday, and I'm in 

Mark Parent · · Boise · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Hi Alia, will be a COR this monday and need a partner. Cimb 5.11, but game to do anything. Have all the gear, Mark IM me if you can. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Utah Partners
Post a Reply to "City of rocks Sunday 07/21 to tuesday 07/23"