Mountain Project Logo

WTB: Set of stoppers

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Emily Monk · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2019 · Points: 5

Looking for a set of stoppers to round out my beginning rack. I prefer anodized colored ones if possible.

Evan A · · Bishop, CA · Joined Apr 2019 · Points: 0

Emily- I have a brand new set of Black Diamond nuts, never been used. I recently purchased them as a back up set, and took the tags off, but I can promise that they’ve never even been outdoors yet. They are not anodized, so they aren’t colored, but that means they are significantly more affordable. If I remember correctly, it’s a set of 12 nuts. I can send you a picture of them Friday when I get back home. This set retails for around $150.00, and all I’d ask for them is $100.00 as well as you cover the cost of shipping ($7.50). Let me know if you are interested!

Dario Potter · · Ann Arbor, MI · Joined Jun 2018 · Points: 5
Paul Webber · · Three Rivers, CA · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 142

I have a set of 90’s era stoppers I’ll let go for 40 shipped. They are a mixed bag of dmm and wild country. Wires are in great shape. I can take a picture after work. 

drjman · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 2,494

Emily,
I listed basically a complete double rack that I'm willing to split up. mountainproject.com/forum/t…
Here is a pic. They are DMM Dragons (same color scheme and sizing as the C4s (not exact same sizing, but pretty much the same)), DMM Wallnuts, Offset wallnuts, and a nut tool!

$375 shipped
I have a couple of slings I can throw in there as well. All in excellent condition

Let me know
Emily Monk · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2019 · Points: 5

Thanks everybody! Sorry to be so slow on the responses. I am all set on cams for now, and am just looking for a set of nuts. I prefer colored ones, and am hoping to find a used set for cheaper than the new ones on sale linked above.

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.