Mountain Project Logo

Manic Depressive Limpwriskies Phlag It!

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
The Alpine Kletterkatz · · Ain't nobody got time for t… · Joined Dec 2018 · Points: 0

You don’t know her like I do.

Sale lights up from COS at 1800 and includes....

Jezebel, title in hand, $7k cash.
A rack of new Colormineral wides
A rack of MKoilyus offset ultralights
Nano and Photon racking biners
Cypher three-in-one alpine draws
Dyneema
Heavy metal

Terms: if you think my gentleman friend is manic, don’t buy from him. PayPal or cash.

The Alpine Kletterkatz · · Ain't nobody got time for t… · Joined Dec 2018 · Points: 0

Love, Marco Trycam Stone, Jewish gheytheist // Fritz fredbill222 Nuffer, exvangelical instawhore // Meg, the nice one.

Mitchell Goldman · · Moran, WY · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 168

Your ideas intrigue me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

I’m also interested in the offsets and biners 

Mitchell Goldman wrote: Your ideas intrigue me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

I’m also interested in the offsets and biners 

First in line! Name a price for each and I’ll probably take it.

Our newsletter is entitled THE DIRTBAGUETTE (by yours truly, TAKe), and is available in perpetuity for any one-time donation to the Western Colorado Climber’s Coalition. Forward your receipt to bleat at Sender’s Game Podcast dot com and our social media content curator Amanda will send you the password for our subscription form.

S3:E3 Memento Mori — An Examination of Death in the Mountains (feat. Cris Garcia’s words and The Alpine Everything on guitar and vocals). Produced at fredbill222 Laboratories and sponsored by the kindness of an anonymous donor who gifted us with several pieces from her husband’s art collection.
Sender’s Game Podcast · · Grand Junction, CO · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 0

Camalots #4, #5 and #6 sold for $60, $50 and $50 each to a GJ local.

Available:
- offset UL Masters, Mitchell has first dibs. They're currently on consignment in Moab but I can get them back anytime
- Nanos, assorted, $3 each
- Photons, assorted, $3.50 each
- Cypher long draw bones: $3 each
- Cypher 7mm dyneema: $3 each
- VIN for Jezebel available on request. KBB's at $10k, will let her go for a reluctant $7.5k cash. Title in hand. 33k, one owner, I do all the maintenance, missing a mirror and has a couple scratches from a fencepost in Delta. Search for her on previous forums if you want a vehicle that gets 53mpg. Look at my insta @fredbill222 to see proof of 58.9mpg driving from Potrero to Farmington.

If you're the type of person who wants to see pictures, send me a PM. I've sold more cams than most people on this site and have only had one complaint which was a shipping related issue that was dealt with satisfactorily. References upon request, or my homies can just post up and say "baller AF."

Jesus loves you, muthafuggaz.

Jack Pain · · Grand Junction · Joined Mar 2019 · Points: 10

2nd dibs on offsets! 

Sender’s Game Podcast · · Grand Junction, CO · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 0
Jack Pain wrote: 2nd dibs on offsets! 

Jack is a straight baller! Speaking of which, as someone who identifies with/as/preposition "bi" polar/whatever, I don't mean any offense. This is all just marketing so if you're offended by the F-word, flag it!

Mitchell Goldman · · Moran, WY · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 168

Hey, heads up that I sent you a PM yesterday.  Just making sure you get it it.  No rush.  

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started