Mountain Project Logo

To Do List - Single Pitch Option Broken

Original Post
Matt B · · Boulder, CO · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 312

Disclaimer: My to do list is waaaaay too big, but that's how I keep track of different areas and options.

That being said, the "Single" pitch option doesn't seem to be working. All climbs appear under "Any", and it sorts "Multi" fine, but "Single" doesn't result in any climbs appearing.

I do have some single pitch that should be showing up here, and this is broken across all of the areas, including when I include all of Colorado.

Old lady H · · Boise, ID · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 974

Hey, I can't even see all of my to do list, from my phone (not using the app), let alone get it to sort in any way. Pretty sure it used to work. :-(

Best, H.

Chris Blatchley · · Somerville, MA · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 7

happens with me too.

Brian Huber · · Golden, CO · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 1

Thanks Matt, just pushed a fix.

Matt B · · Boulder, CO · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 312
Brian Huber wrote: Thanks Matt, just pushed a fix.

Awesome, thanks! It's working for me again. Thanks for fixing it!

Shayna H · · San Diego, CA · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 45

Now mine seems to be broken! Shows up for a split second but then vanishes. Not sure what's happening. 

Shayna H wrote: Now mine seems to be broken! Shows up for a split second but then vanishes. Not sure what's happening. 

Hey Shayna, your to-do list seems okay to me. Are your trad/sport/boulder filters selected?

Shayna H · · San Diego, CA · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 45

Not that I can see!

You don't have any of the checkboxes selected under Type. Select any/all that you want to see and they should appear.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Discuss MountainProject.com
Post a Reply to "To Do List - Single Pitch Option Broken"