Mountain Project Logo

Devin Andretti Reponds (PART 2)

CO Climber · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2018 · Points: 0
Briggs Lazalde wrote:

Nah but I could use some help getting my hands on some of those cajuns fries. PM me if u can assist

I will check to see if the store in Tuolumne is open tomorrow and has any.  It's been awhile since I've been there and don't know what they serve these days but I'll be happy to send you a care package if you send some mushrooms in return!

Hamish Malin · · Fredericksburg, VA · Joined May 2017 · Points: 15

New “Devin Wanted” poster up in Camp 4, with mug shot:

If they catch him, he’s gonna fry.
Zay Redux · · Mariposa · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 36
BigCountry · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2012 · Points: 20

It's been mentioned but Zay is still quietly dropping platinum bombs. Thank you Zay

Marc H · · Longmont, CO · Joined May 2007 · Points: 255
Old lady H wrote:  MP Team  · 1 hour ago · Unknown HometownThis forum has run its course and is no longer productive. Locking

Ooooo! You can't quote....but you can still copy and paste!!

I make my own fries. Sometimes straight, sometimes Old Bay (hot version, worth hunting out, IMO).

Okay, so did I win any money on whoever bet whatever it was they bet, and/or a commission on getting thread 1 filled up, and/or some change for my scientific research into copy and pasting, cross thread (can I say that without being PC/not PC)? Asking for a friend. Wait. No, just send me random gear. Rack envy thing, nawmeanmean?

Best to all you schmucks stuck in cubiclevillas, the deliriously happily unemployed OLH

Neener neener

There’s an Old Bay Hot Version!?  How did I not know this? This thread is already way more productive than the last thread, and I’m only at the end of the first pitch. Errrr, first page. 

Tim Stich · · Colorado Springs, Colorado · Joined Jan 2001 · Points: 1,477
This forum has run its course and is no longer productive. Locking

Locking the whole forum...

now...
Hamish Malin · · Fredericksburg, VA · Joined May 2017 · Points: 15
#aroused
Troll Reformed · · Western US · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 1

Guys, not very impressed with the results here, although I know your hearts are in the right place.

Cosmiccragsman AKA Dwain · · Las Vegas, Nevada · Joined Apr 2010 · Points: 101
#FRYBURGLAR
James Boisvert · · Unknown Hometown · Joined 23 days ago · Points: 0

Maybe the MP admin were right about the thread not being productive anymore.....

Mark Fletcher · · Clovis, CA · Joined Nov 2013 · Points: 10

This shiZ is golden.  Speaking of fries, I had fantastic fries at a local chain of restaurants in the Salt Lake City area that also had a great sauce.  I think the places were called Apollo Burgers.  Does this name ring a bell with anyone here?  Let me know when the showdown takes place in the Meadow - this I want to see.

James Boisvert wrote: Maybe the MP admin were right about the thread not being productive anymore.....

How do Millennials do it these days?

#soft#flaccid
Started something you can’t finish. You’re obviously a hangdogger, and not a sender!
Tim Stich · · Colorado Springs, Colorado · Joined Jan 2001 · Points: 1,477
James Boisvert wrote: Maybe the MP admin were right about the thread not being productive anymore.....

You're going to reap juuuuust what you sow.

Colonel Mustard · · Sacramento, CA · Joined Sep 2005 · Points: 1,196

Devin Jamal sings his smash on sight summer hit “Fingiez in ur friez!” Remixed by guest dj kwalkr for another dope pure bred pussy rave up. You can’t stop your ear hair waving to the queasy rhythms like a midnight site crasher sneaking into the vestibule of your 1.5 person tent all summer long!

Big B · · Sin City, NV · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 1
grog m wrote: The MP "Team" has gone blind with imaginary power. Fueled by REI returns, their progressive minds regulate what the community can say and think. Well done!

Team Ryan by the way. 

Groggy is this a subtle slam on Foogle ... if so well played. Fawk them and their shenanigans 

baffledsloth · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 5

Climbers are very low tier shitposters

Justin S · · Plattsburgh, NY · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 120
baffledsloth wrote: Climbers are very low tier shitposters

I’ll agree with that. Part 2 of the Devine Responds is equivalent to Caddy Shack 2 in comparison to the original, a sad revival to an epic masterpiece. RIP WAY TO FUCK IT UP MP Admins 

Colonel Mustard · · Sacramento, CA · Joined Sep 2005 · Points: 1,196
Ryan Sheridan · · Yosemite, CA · Joined May 2014 · Points: 25
CO Climber wrote: Dear Ryan,
If you can prove to me that Divine Devin is getting 3-5 years in club fed like you said in the original thread, I'll believe that he's a real deal criminal instead of just a petty and pathetic leech.  To give you some incentive, when and if that happens, I'll send $100 to Roger Brown through a mutual friend so you guys can have a big breakfast spread.  No, ole Roger doesn't know who I am right now.  He will confirm receipt of my money though if we see Devin behind bars.  I'll send another $100 to YOSAR for having to deal with all the stupid climbers.  It's not because I like you guys, I'm just a bored idiotic jerk who wants to see this story reach its conclusion, and we can't have that until we learn about Devin's ultimate fate.

Just thought I would do a quick update:  

Devin Jamal Randolph continues to commit crimes in Yosemite while on probation

His first court date was due to these charges

https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/28522596/USA_v_Randolph

He has a second upcoming court date for more counts of theft:

https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/28933015/USA_v_Randolph

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He is still lurking around Yosemite

I was in the Valley days ago. Not a Devin in sight. Apparently he wasn’t in Tuolumne either.  Apparently climbers in the Valley disappear when it’s hot. Heck, the high country was empty too. Are California climbers that soft?  I was having fries almost every day for dinner but no one showed up. Offer still stands.

Meanwhile I heard some new bolt ladder got chopped by someone you know or acquainted with. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California
Post a Reply to "Devin Andretti Reponds (PART 2)"