Mountain Project Logo

Devin Andretti Reponds (PART 2)

coppolillo · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2009 · Points: 70

god you people are frickin' funny......carry on!

Ben Pellerin · · Spaceship Earth · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0
Old lady H wrote:  MP Team  · 1 hour ago · Unknown HometownThis forum has run its course and is no longer productive. Locking

Ooooo! You can't quote....but you can still copy and paste!!

I make my own fries. Sometimes straight, sometimes Old Bay (hot version, worth hunting out, IMO).

Okay, so did I win any money on whoever bet whatever it was they bet, and/or a commission on getting thread 1 filled up, and/or some change for my scientific research into copy and pasting, cross thread (can I say that without being PC/not PC)? Asking for a friend. Wait. No, just send me random gear. Rack envy thing, nawmeanmean?

Best to all you schmucks stuck in cubiclevillas, the deliriously happily unemployed OLH

Neener neener

Can I get some fries? 

Briggs Lazalde · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Haha I saw that it was locked and my heart was broken. Something in me said "check the northern california section. No way will the citizens of MP let it go that easily".  Boy was that voice right. MPers will not be silenced so easily. 

Old lady H · · Boise, ID · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 979
Ben Pellerin wrote:

Can I get some fries? 

Sure! Gotta be in Boise sometime, though. They don't mail worth shit... 

H.
Charlie Martz · · Fort Collins · Joined May 2017 · Points: 20

Sundays are for Church obviously.

Charlie Martz · · Fort Collins · Joined May 2017 · Points: 20
Charlie Martz wrote: null

Is that a jonas brother?

CO Climber · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2018 · Points: 15
Briggs Lazalde wrote: Haha I saw that it was locked and my heart was broken. Something in me said "check the northern california section. No way will the citizens of MP let it go that easily".  Boy was that voice right. MPers will not be silenced so easily. 

Weren't you bemoaning our behavior and being Ryan's knight in shining armor in that thread?  Are you on shrooms again now and have mellowed out?

On a side note, Devin, I haven't heard from you about our climb.  I'm getting on the plane tomorrow and will be out of cell service in Tuolumne.  Yay or nay on the crampons and axes for some alpine climbing?  I need an answer soon.  Fast and light is how you super strong kids do it nowadays right?  A couple of Gu packs and just leave the rope and gear at home.  We can share stories if we get benighted.  I still faintly remember how to hand jam but probably not at a 5.9 level, more like 5.6?  I ain't sharing a bivy with you though.  Don't worry, I'm not judgmental.  Over a decade ago when I used to live in CA, there was a program that paired up highly paid professionals with recently released inmates to mentor and help get them back on track.  I got a kid with multiple homicides under his belt.  Sent him off on a virtuous path up the mountains. You're a lightweight by comparison and I think I can help you out in one session.  I was happy when I saw an email from MP, but it just turned out to be a long rant from Brena.
CO Climber wrote:

Weren't you bemoaning our behavior and being Ryan's knight in shining armor in that thread?  Are you on shrooms again now and have mellowed out?

On a side note, Devin, I haven't heard from you about our climb.  I'm getting on the plane tomorrow and will be out of cell service in Tuolumne.  Yay or nay on the crampons and axes for some alpine climbing?  I need an answer soon.  Fast and light is how you super strong kids do it nowadays right?  A couple of Gu packs and just leave the rope and gear at home.  We can share stories if we get benighted.  I still faintly remember how to hand jam but probably not at a 5.9 level, more like 5.6?  I ain't sharing a bivy with you though.  Don't worry, I'm not judgmental.  Over a decade ago when I used to live in CA, there was a program that paired up highly paid professionals with recently released inmates to mentor and help get them back on track.  I got a kid with multiple homicides under his belt.  Sent him off on a virtuous path up the mountains. You're a lightweight by comparison and I think I can help you out in one session.  I was happy when I saw an email from MP, but it just turned out to be a long rant from Brena.

I do appreciate that ryan is doing something. The thread was still entertaining before and after I got my message out. It was people going after ryan and not believing that devin is a problem that irked me. Ryan seemed to be doing a lot on other people's behalf and rolled w the punches. But good luck out there dr phil. Set that boy straight  mighty white knight 

Kyle Edmondson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 40
Old lady H wrote:

H.

Not to be a contrarian, but I happen to know of a cross country mailing of Tommy's chili cheese fries that led to uncalcuable happiness.

CO Climber · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2018 · Points: 15
Briggs Lazalde wrote:

I do appreciate that ryan is doing something. The thread was still entertaining before and after I got my message out. It was people going after ryan and not believing that devin is a problem that irked me. Ryan seemed to be doing a lot on other people's behalf and rolled w the punches. But good luck out there dr phil. Set that boy straight  mighty white knight 

Let me know if you ever need help. First consultation is on the house. 

Leo Hski · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2006 · Points: 215
Easy Cheese wrote: ...since when does a forum post need to be "productive"?

Productive?   Well then lock down the entire MP site.

Ben Pellerin · · Spaceship Earth · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0
Old lady H wrote:

H.

Next time I'm in Melba visiting my folks

James Boisvert · · Unknown Hometown · Joined 27 days ago · Points: 0
Cosmiccragsman AKA Dwain wrote: "Kyle Walkers presence has no pull as his comments are enjoyed in short doses before he can be brushed off like an annoying fly trapped on the 2nd Flatiron"

Fixed that for you

Thanks, that sounds far better! 

I’m glad the thread is thriving, and seems “Productive”, maybe we can actually find out the verdict of the law in this one. It’s highly doubtful Ryan and multiple other climbers are just out to slander one mans name.
Hamish Malin · · Fredericksburg, VA · Joined May 2017 · Points: 15
HughC Does Devin (whatever-his-name-is) get his just desserts?

or just the fries??

Matt Robinson · · Saint Petersburg, FL · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 0
Hamish Malin wrote:

or just the fries??

Who says it cant be both

https://sallysbakingaddiction.com/cinnamon-sugar-sweet-potato-fries-with-vanilla-icing-dip/

Jon Hillis · · Valley of Sun · Joined Mar 2013 · Points: 0

I'm still on team Devin! ALso I hope Devin goes climbing with CO just for the stories... Let me know if it is happening, I might be tempted into flying in to join the fun!

CO Climber wrote:

Let me know if you ever need help. First consultation is on the house. 

Nah but I could use some help getting my hands on some of those cajuns fries. PM me if u can assist

grog m · · Saltlakecity · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 70

The MP "Team" has gone blind with imaginary power. Fueled by REI returns, their progressive minds regulate what the community can say and think. Well done!

Team Ryan by the way. 

Old lady H · · Boise, ID · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 979
Ben Pellerin wrote:

Next time I'm in Melba visiting my folks

Oooo! Best ice climber in S. Idaho lives in Melba...dunno if Kevin can cook, though. 

And whozits way up thread who sayz "incalculable happiness"? Me happiness is worth more, these days. But hey, ship away! YGD. Correction YMMV. On second thought....

Best H.
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California
Post a Reply to "Devin Andretti Reponds (PART 2)"