Mountain Project Logo

Devin Andretti Reponds (PART 2)

Original Post
James Boisvert · · Unknown Hometown · Joined 27 days ago · Points: 0
caughtinside · · Oakland CA · Joined Nov 2006 · Points: 1,450

The battle for Swan Slab and the perfect basket of fries continues...

Mikey Wally · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2014 · Points: 7,044

somebody save the old 33 pages before it gets deleted!

Justin S · · Plattsburgh, NY · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 120
Mikey Wally wrote: somebody save the old 33 pages before it gets deleted!

As in screen shot it?

Isaac Leija · · Marina, CA · Joined May 2016 · Points: 40

you spelt reponds wrong

Isaac Leija wrote: you spelt reponds wrong

I apologies for any offense that may have been caused. Swiftly corrected as to maintain originality of an a great thread. Thanks!

Ben Pellerin · · Spaceship Earth · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

MP Team wrote:This forum has run its course and is no longer productive. Locking.

Obvious that MP Team doesn't know what productive means.

It was never productive but it was entertaining.

Glad Zay got that last masterpiece in. Devin steals a shower!

Did Kyle ever get the fight he wants so badly?

Did the Mueller report on Devin ever get released? Did the fries get returned?  

Cosmiccragsman AKA Dwain · · Las Vegas, Nevada · Joined Apr 2010 · Points: 101

HA!!!!!
I got the last post on Part 1 before MP mods locked it!

Easy Cheese · · Denver, CO · Joined Jun 2013 · Points: 0

...since when does a forum post need to be "productive"?

Justin S · · Plattsburgh, NY · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 120
Ben Pellerin wrote: MP Team wrote:This forum has run its course and is no longer productive. Locking.

Obvious that MP Team doesn't know what productive means.

It was never productive but it was entertaining.

Glad Zay got that last masterpiece in. Devin steals a shower!

Did Kyle ever get the fight he wants so badly?

Did the Mueller report on Devin ever get released? Did the fries get returned?  

Those are all great questions further proving the point the MP team does not know what “productive” means to the people.

Part 1 was a pretty productive thread.
32 pages and going strong. 

Big B · · Sin City, NV · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 1

just sayin hi... before the lockdown

Fehim Hasecic · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jun 2013 · Points: 160

‘Tis not the same sadly

If Devin aka Maxx Hammer and Ryan Sherridan don’t enter the thread within two days a vote will be taken to determine the future of the thread. The yays and nays will be taken into account to determine the fate of the thread. That is if the great moderators of MP don’t over rule the people. Kyle Walkers presence has no pull as his comments are enjoyed in short doses before he can be brushed off like an annoying fly trapped in your car. 

chrispatrick · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 0

I just want to thank everyone who has made a contribution to to forum regarding Devan Andretti.  It was BY FAR the most entertaining forum on mountain project I have ever read.  Extra thanks to Devan, Kyle and Ryan for going above and beyond to satisfy the online climbing community’s  desire for a potential battle in the meadow.  Truly classic.  Thanks guys!

James Boisvert wrote: If Devin aka Maxx Hammer and Ryan Sherridan don’t enter the thread within two days a vote will be taken to determine the future of the thread. The yays and nays will be taken into account to determine the fate of the thread. That is if the great moderators of MP don’t over rule the people. Kyle Walkers presence has no pull as his comments are enjoyed in short doses before he can be brushed off like an annoying fly trapped in your car. 
"Kyle Walkers presence has no pull as his comments are enjoyed in short doses before he can be brushed off like an annoying fly trapped on the 2nd Flatiron"

Fixed that for you

HughC · · Fort Collins, CO · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 10

MP admins - many boos upon your heads!  How are we to get our daily dose of the Enquirer-like climber stories?   Does Devin (whatever-his-name-is) get his just desserts?  Is he really solid on 5.9 jams or is that just hearsay?  Does Ryan get the justice he rightfully deserves?  Will the Valley employees be safeguarded against further villainy from Devin?  Are the guest showers safe once again?  Which fries are the best?  How will I sleep tonight, not knowing the answers to these questions?!!!!  

Ben Pellerin · · Spaceship Earth · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0
chrispatrick wrote: I just want to thank everyone who has made a contribution to to forum regarding Devan Andretti.  It was BY FAR the most entertaining forum on mountain project I have ever read.  Extra thanks to Devan, Kyle and Ryan for going above and beyond to satisfy the online climbing community’s  desire for a potential battle in the meadow.  Truly classic.  Thanks guys!

Like watching an episode of Jerry Springer! I just wish I could have been in the studio audience 

CO Climber · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2018 · Points: 15

Dear Ryan,
If you can prove to me that Divine Devin is getting 3-5 years in club fed like you said in the original thread, I'll believe that he's a real deal criminal instead of just a petty and pathetic leech.  To give you some incentive, when and if that happens, I'll send $100 to Roger Brown through a mutual friend so you guys can have a big breakfast spread.  No, ole Roger doesn't know who I am right now.  He will confirm receipt of my money though if we see Devin behind bars.  I'll send another $100 to YOSAR for having to deal with all the stupid climbers.  It's not because I like you guys, I'm just a bored idiotic jerk who wants to see this story reach its conclusion, and we can't have that until we learn about Devin's ultimate fate.

crag cat · · San Diego · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 16

The last thread was burning trash, and this one will be too.
HOWEVER, It is important to alert those visiting the valley that there may be a person who is unsafe and dishonest.
Closing the last thread was not a bad, but alerting people to this situation is important. It needs to be bumped.
Either by trolls, or by people who actually care a tiny bit. 

Old lady H · · Boise, ID · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 979

MP Team  · 1 hour ago · Unknown HometownThis forum has run its course and is no longer productive. Locking

Ooooo! You can't quote....but you can still copy and paste!!

I make my own fries. Sometimes straight, sometimes Old Bay (hot version, worth hunting out, IMO).

Okay, so did I win any money on whoever bet whatever it was they bet, and/or a commission on getting thread 1 filled up, and/or some change for my scientific research into copy and pasting, cross thread​ (can I say that without being PC/not PC)? Asking for a friend. Wait. No, just send me random gear. Rack envy thing, nawmeanmean?

Best to all you schmucks stuck in cubiclevillas, the deliriously happily unemployed OLH

Neener neener

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California
Post a Reply to "Devin Andretti Reponds (PART 2)"