Mountain Project Logo

WANT: FIVE TEN KNEE BAR PAD! SELL YOURS TO ME!

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
scotttbrown87 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2013 · Points: 595

Anyone out there have one of the Five Ten knee bar pads they would sell me?  I need a second one with some of the projects I'm starting to try.
I live in Portland, OR.  Can do digital payment, etc....whatever works.  Let me know!
Also feel free to message me via cell!  
971-341-8122

frank bonnevie · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2012 · Points: 86

Frank, I'm not a fan of Send pads at all. Tried them and there are little things about them that I really don't like. But thanks!  The five ten pad works flawlessly for me which is why Im looking for another one

Bump

JohnWesely · · Red River Gorge · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 595

If mine didn't break, I would just give it to you. Easily the worst kneepad ever made.

Johnwesley. People like different things. I happen to love the pad and need a 2nd one for my current project. Cheers

Russ Walling · · Overlord @ FishProducts · Joined Oct 2004 · Points: 3,436

How much you willing to pay....? got a pair brand new (I think.  I will look)... I'll pay shipping, you pay for the pads via PayPal to my local Humane Society shelter.

Let me know... I'll go look for the pads

Russ awesome let me know!  We can work out a deal!

scotttbrown87 wrote: Russ awesome let me know!  We can work out a deal!

Found them... they are brand new, never used.  A pair.  Pay what you want, remember it is for the puppies and kitties...  Here is the link to the donation page:  
http://www.mbhumanesociety.com/donations.html

Let them know in the notes field what it is for so I'm invited to the Ice Cream Social next year!

Send me the paypal receipt and where you want them shipped.  Easy!  You can reach me here via the MP profile thingy.  Thanks!
ClimbingOn · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2008 · Points: 0

This thread is now awesome. Nicely done, Russ. Class act. 

Russ thanks so much!  I just donated to the shelter and sent you an email. Can't thank you enough for coming through for me. I knew there were some out there!

Got it... shipping right now.  Will send you some tracking info and stuff in a few minutes.  Thanks a bunch!!

KyleMFSpurgeon · · Syracuse, NY · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 25

Dude this is one of the very best exchanges that has ever happened on this site. Good on you Russ.

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.