Mountain Project Logo

Looking for people to climb with in Wyoming

Original Post
Emma Marshall · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 0

I'm going to be traveling around Colorado and Wyoming for the next month or so and need people to climb with. I have some trad knowledge and a full rack, plus sport gear and a small crash pad. I know this posting is super nonspecific but I don't have super concrete plans as of right now. Thanks! :)

Lee Chandler · · Phoenix · Joined Dec 2018 · Points: 309

Looking for someone to climb with in the Jackson WY area today or tomorrow. Maybe Hoback Shield. Sorry short notice, but currently waiting a couple days to start a trip into Wind Rivers to let some weather pass and wanted to get a little climbing in. 

Albert B · · On the road · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 10

PM’d

Lee Chandler · · Phoenix · Joined Dec 2018 · Points: 309

I actually don’t see the PM Albert. Weather looks a little nicer now, I was just trying to avoid some high winds and a possibility of snow up high, but seems manageable, I am in area for as long as needed, can be flexible on a day to climb, if you get back to me soon. Alternatively, will be coming out of mountains Tuesday, if anyone wants to hit a crag for the day. Lee

Leah Rife · · Mammoth Lakes, CA · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 10

Hey Emma! I’ll be in ten sleep from the 11th through the 16th of July if you’ll be around!

Will Maness · · Ashland, OR · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 40

I'm looking for a partner for Wild Iris on Thursday!

Kay S · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2018 · Points: 0

Hey Emma! I’m heading to Lander the day after tomorrow and then will be climbing there, and a few other spots in Wyoming and maybe South Dakota. Send me a message if you want to link up! I lead sport up to 5.11b.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Wyoming, Montana, & Dakotas Partners
Post a Reply to "Looking for people to climb with in Wyoming"