Mountain Project Logo

Lost sunglasses at Mount Lemmon (several possible places)

Original Post
Robyn Landis · · Tucson, AZ · Joined Jul 2019 · Points: 0

Hi there...I lost a pair of sunglasses  up there yesterday (7/1/19), not super valuable but meaningful to me.  I know it's a LONG shot, but if anyone if up there in next few days: it could be either at the Bug Spring or Lower Green Mountain, or the Aspen Draw Trail. We stopped briefly at the first two trailheads and decided against them (I used the facilities at the Green Mtn one, which i think was also called Cypress?)  I know I had them when we drove up there before driving all the way up to Summerhaven, parking at the Iron Door restaurant parking area over near the fence in the shade, and entering the Aspen Draw Trail sort of just off East Ski Run road across from that lot, and hiking up to where you could see the ski lift. (I dont think we made it to the Aspen Trail/Marshall Gulch loop).  They are Sunclouds with a purple frame and look like this:  rei.com/rei-garage/product/… except purple. THey're not worth a lot but have sentimental value due to who gave them to me.  I live 2 hours away at way other end of town or I'd bop up there again to look—it was beautiful!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Arizona & New Mexico
Post a Reply to "Lost sunglasses at Mount Lemmon (several possib…"