Mountain Project Logo

Need Climbing Partner(s) ~Mon 7/15 to Sun 7-21 in Maple Canyon (or other Sport/Trad near SLC)

Original Post
Jason Albino · · San Francisco, CA · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 180

Hi there,

I'm an experienced trad (5.11-) and sport (5.12-) climber from San Francisco on a climbing trip and looking for a partner for the last week (when my primary partner heads home).

Hoping to go to Maple and climb some projects on Cragganmore, Wiper, and Damascus walls.  I've climbed there several trips before and have a campground reserved that I'm willing to share, and can offer a ride to/from SLC if desired.  My only ask is a reliable partner who's down to climb about 2-on/1-off days at those 5.11/5.12 walls and give me some patient belays on the projects (happy to return the favor and/or belay you on multiple easier-for-you climbs between my attempts).

Have ropes and draws if you're needing to travel light for whatever reason.

If you strongly prefer to climb somewhere else in the SLC area with the grade options I mentioned, I'm down for that as long as we can generally pick one place for the week, and as long as there's a place for me to comfortably park/sleep in my van.

DM me if interested, thanks!

Cheers,
-Jason

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern Utah & Idaho
Post a Reply to "Need Climbing Partner(s) ~Mon 7/15 to Sun 7-21…"