Mountain Project Logo

Climbing partners (Yosemite and Sierras)

Original Post
Wade R · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2019 · Points: 0

Going to be living out of my car in/out of Yosemite from mid-july through early august. Bouncing around from the valley, tuolumne, and the eastern sierra. Looking for climbing partners for big multi-pitch objectives. Never climbed aid before but would be down to learn. Got a big bag of some good pot to share as well.

Shane Bates · · Fort Collins, CO · Joined Dec 2012 · Points: 200

Driving that way now, may stop in the needles first and have similar objectives. 973-248-7987 lmk when you get out there 

Paul Gibson 1 · · San Diego, CA · Joined May 2016 · Points: 20

I’m interested in climbing some of the 5.11s on Mt Goode this summer as soon as the rock dries up. Let me know if either of u are interested in Goode or other similar peaks 248-221-2187 

Sandy Sum · · California · Joined May 2017 · Points: 22

I will be on break from mid July-mid August also and have similar objectives and looking for weekday trad partners to climb in the areas mentioned above. My goal is to climb red dihedral before summer is over so I want to train and get comfortable on a variety of 5.10s.

PM me if this sounds good to you. 

Matthew Smith · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2018 · Points: 30

I’m in the valley right now. Looking for partners especially night bouldering

Zach Heuscher · · Reno, NV · Joined Jun 2007 · Points: 25

Looking for a partner to do some 5.10 sport climbing at Medlicott dome in the Meadows but I am open to suggestions.  Heading to Yosemite from the Bay area this evening on my way back to Reno. Looking to climb Wednesday and Thursday! Hit me up with you are interested.  970-433-5004

Hogan Brecount · · Miami, FL · Joined Feb 2019 · Points: 0

Me and my buddy will be in Yosemite on the 7th-11th this month and looking to do some multi-pitch routes, text me at+16364871791 if you want to crush some objectives! 

Lornzo Tonizzi · · NYC, NY · Joined May 2019 · Points: 0

Hi there, I will be in Mariposa between 14-18 of August 2019. I have a car but no rack. Very excited about (trad) climbing anything up to 5.10c. No bigwall skills.
Let me know if interested.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Climbing partners (Yosemite and Sierras)"