Mountain Project Logo

Prana pants, Blizzard Cochise skis, Rossi boots

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Nate Truex · · MN · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

Both pairs of Pranas are sold.
Can deliver if we work something out, I’ll be in the western states this summer. Shoot me a price!

2016/17 Blizzard Cochise - second owner, used twice last season in Colorado. I prefer another set of skis and just don’t need this one right now. Very good condition. Set up with demo bindings which was nice as a second set of skis if someone needed to borrow, easy to fit any boot. $350 obo. Prefer not to ship. Located in Minneapolis...

2017 Rossignol Alltrack 120 ski boots. 28.5 mondo (328mm boot). Used for a couple seasons but picked up new boots on a good deal and don’t need these anymore. Used but in good working condition. Would rather not ship but buyer pays shipping if needed. $150 and can deliver if we set something up. Will be around the Colorado area throughout the summer. Shoot me any questions or interest in more pics/info. PayPal preferred, buyer pays G&S, Thanks!
Zach Woodward · · Duluth, MN · Joined Dec 2017 · Points: 0

Pm'd pants

EFS · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2012 · Points: 120

been trying to message but it wont go through. keeps telling me i didnt fill out a captcha. i can use the 32/33 size.

Both pairs of pants sold.

Bump!

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.