Mountain Project Logo

WTB Needles of Rushmore guidebook

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Andrew Krajnik · · Plainfield, IL · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 1,698

Anyone have a copy of "The Needles of Rushmore" by Andrew Busse & Andrew Burr that they'd be willing to part with?

We're looking into a trip there this year, and the guidebook appears to be sold out everywhere I look.

ClimbingOn · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2008 · Points: 0

I see that you're an AAC member. The AAC library has two copies available for loan. They will ship it to you for free, you can keep it for 35 days (and then renew), and you only pay to ship it back. It's a great benefit of membership.

ClimbingOn wrote: I see that you're an AAC member. The AAC library has two copies available for loan. They will ship it to you for free, you can keep it for 35 days (and then renew), and you only pay to ship it back. It's a great benefit of membership.

That is fantastic. I wasn't aware of that benefit; thanks for the beta!

I have a copy on the way from AAC, but I do like owning copies of any guidebooks I use.

So if anyone is willing to sell theirs, I'd still like to purchase it!

Cody B · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

I've got one in new condition. PM me and we can work out the details

Cody B wrote: I've got one in new condition. PM me and we can work out the details

Thanks, Cody.

I sent you a PM yesterday. Let me know if it doesn't come through.
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "WTB Needles of Rushmore guidebook"