Mountain Project Logo

June and July Utah Partners

Original Post
Charlie S · · Ogden, UT · Joined Aug 2007 · Points: 2,046

I'm switching jobs and have some free time to burn until the end of July.  Prefer day trips as I have a wife I like to come home to (plus 4 cats and 3 chickens but that's a different story).

Nearly any day of the week is good.  Comfortable on 11/12 sport, 11 trad, looking to try harder.  Multi-day trips are also an option (City of Rocks is always nice).  I'm a little involved with a multi-season project up at Echo so it's easy to twist my arm for that venue.

Tyler S · · SLC · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Charlie, I'm always looking for reliable partners. I'm usually free on Sunday and Mondays. Im trying to go down to Maple or the City this Sunday and Monday (16th-17th).

Comfortable leading upper 10 lower 11 sport. I'm learning trad and have my own rack just havent taken the leap to the sharp end yet, feeling real confident though.

Let me know if you're interested!

Tyler
206-683-9032

Tallan McCulloch · · Hyrum, UT · Joined Oct 2018 · Points: 0

I'm here in the Logan area and am trying to get into some bigger climbs. I have a trad rack and really want to branch out into that. 9+ and some lower 10 is where I'm at but hungry for some more experience. Really want to check out city! Free almost any week day after 6 for some climbs tell nightfall and I have a few weekends free this summer so some multi day/multi pitch climbs. Willing to belay for further knowledge and truth.

Shoot me a text at 8013769781.

Cool, guys, thanks.  My focus right now is hard redpointing but I'll need rest days between!

Michael Bolton · · Midvale, UT · Joined Oct 2014 · Points: 40

Hey Charlie, I remember meeting you down in Indian Creek a year or two ago. You work (or I suppose worked based on your post) with one of my main climbing partners (Lucas Loero). Anyways, I do not work during the summer, but I do quite a few trips throughout. If I'm town I'd love to get out and try hard! Similar to the other responders, you probably climb a bit harder than me. I'm breaking into the mid 11's on gear in LCC (hoping to give Gargoyle a shot sometime this summer) and working the classic 12a's on bolts. Anyways, shoot me a PM and I'll send you my number if you feel like it would be a good fit.

Jim Clarke · · Summit Park, UT · Joined Jun 2009 · Points: 76

Looking for a partner this Saturday or Sunday for Maple. Glad to belay slave a bit...would like to tick off Tachycardia or something as well. 

Dr. Crushenstein · · Ogden, Ut · Joined Mar 2010 · Points: 36

Hey Charlie,
I’m in Ogden and have been climbing mornings up at the schoolroom if you’re interested in anything up there. I’m working on Spicy Tuna Roll right now. I’m free most weekday mornings. I’d also be interested in some evening ventures out to Echo and weekends to the city.

NickO · · Utah · Joined Apr 2011 · Points: 35

I am available Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday most weeks if you are having trouble finding partners those days.

Brian Hestetune · · Logan, UT · Joined Sep 2011 · Points: 661

Sent you a PM if you're still looking!

Phillip Gibson · · Colorado · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 0

Heyo! I'm staying in Park City this Tuesday - Thursday and would love to get into little cottonwood for a morning if anyone is interested!

NickO · · Utah · Joined Apr 2011 · Points: 35

Phillip, I am free Tuesday and Thursday if you want to link up.  435-640-9566

steven s · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 0

I am free most days except Tuesday and Wednesday where I am only free on the evenings. Mostly climbing up LCC. let me know if you want to get out.  801-230-9798

Alex Wolfe · · Madison, WI (SLC) · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 0

I’m free around 230 today if anyone wants to get out! I’ve got doubles and stuff for sport 6088526275

Echo: Dry Wall tomorrow (July 4) afternoon?  Temps are dropping for the day!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Utah Partners
Post a Reply to "June and July Utah Partners"