Mountain Project Logo

Climbing Community in Crisis

master gumby · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 227
J V wrote:

You have lost in man. I was just starting to kinda like the banter and then it just dropped off a cliff. What happened?

Mark Pilate · · MN · Joined Jun 2013 · Points: 10

Doesn’t happen often, but I’m actually gettin’ kind of skeeved out by this thread....

Chad Miller · · Grand Junction, CO · Joined Nov 2006 · Points: 150
Mark Pilate wrote: Doesn’t happen often, but I’m actually gettin’ kind of skeeved out by this thread....

Show me on the doll where J V touched you

GDavis Davis · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2008 · Points: 10

climbing is so hard core. i wish ppl knew how hard core it is. real hard core.

Skeeved is when you look around and find you have definitely wandered into the wrong wing of the hospital, but have a nagging thought that you may belong....

Tim Stich · · Colorado Springs, Colorado · Joined Jan 2001 · Points: 1,477

Great lunchtime reading, one and all. Many thanks!

Cron · · Albuquerque, NM · Joined Oct 2009 · Points: 55

I would like to see the title of this thread changed to “State of the Union: Mountain Project Community”.

Please don’t project this drivel to to wider climbing community, whatever that is.

Edit: this title is even worse, but I can only assume that was your intention.

GDavis Davis · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2008 · Points: 10
Cron wrote: I would like to see the title of this thread changed to “State of the Union: Mountain Project Community”.

Please don’t project this drivel to to wider climbing community, whatever that is.

Edit: this title is even worse, but I can only assume that was your intention.

and I would like to see it changed to "State of my butt: full of farts" but we each live in our own limited reality : /

Abandoned User · · Unknown Hometown · Joined unknown · Points: 6,695

If you guys want to know how crazy Master Liar and his friends are, they taken the bullying offline to my email.

I’ve left out the personal information because despite my disgust, I’m not into docking.

This is a public service announcement. Please stay away from these insane asylum escapees.

Briggs Lazalde · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0
J V wrote: If you guys want to know how crazy Master Liar and his friends are, they taken the bullying offline to my email.

I’ve left out the personal information because despite my disgust, I’m not into docking.

This is a public service announcement. Please stay away from these insane asylum escapees.

Lmfao tradiban

Crimpanzee Pledge · · San Diego, CA · Joined Nov 2018 · Points: 0
J V wrote: If you guys want to know how crazy Master Liar and his friends are, they taken the bullying offline to my email.

I don’t really see any bullying there, just some guys goofing and a noob asking for advice. You’re not very welcoming I guess.

Cryin Sheridan · · Western US · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 1

Hey guise I found a picture of Tradiban if anyone wants to know his real identity meow.

DrRockso · · Red River Gorge, KY · Joined Sep 2013 · Points: 367

There are less serious accidents in climbing per capita than ever in the history of climbing. 

Reformed Troll wrote: Hey guise I found a picture of Tradiban if anyone wants to know his real identity meow.

K. Now what do I do?

I know the real identity of Baron Von Bergschrund!

Cryin Sheridan · · Western US · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 1
Briggs Lazalde wrote:

K. Now what do I do?

Commence with the cyber bullying 

Reformed Troll wrote:

Commence with the cyber bullying 

You mean try and convince him that you're me?

Tradiban · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2004 · Points: 11,510

Lol JV! I had Gumby on the ropes! He was gonna quit trolling if I proved you were me. You ruined it    

Oh and "docking" is something much different than what you are thinking. Google it!
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

General Climbing
Post a Reply to "Climbing Community in Crisis"