Mountain Project Logo

WTB - Beginner shoes, size 44/45ish

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Taylor Nolan · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2019 · Points: 0

Just starting to hit my local gym and I'm looking for a cheap starter pair to call my own. Budget is only around $50 shipped, so I'm fine with some wear and tear, as long as they still have life. I wear men's size 11 in regular shoes, so somewhere around 44/45 or so, depending on fit. In Seattle in case anyone has some locally. Let me know!

B DeMers · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2018 · Points: 0
I've got these old school scarpas in pretty good shape. They're 45.5 but definitely on the small side. I wear 45's and these are too tight. My street shoe size is 12/13, so it sounds like they'd fit you. Roughly 50-70% rubber left. I'd send them $45 shipped
B DeMers · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2018 · Points: 0
(edit: biner not included)
Taylor Nolan · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2019 · Points: 0
B DeMers wrote:
I've got these old school scarpas in pretty good shape. They're 45.5 but definitely on the small side. I wear 45's and these are too tight. My street shoe size is 12/13, so it sounds like they'd fit you. Roughly 50-70% rubber left. I'd send them $45 shipped

I actually tracked down another pair today, so I'm all set. Thanks for the offer!

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.