Mountain Project Logo

MP "Hate List" HIDE ME!

Fehim Hasecic · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jun 2013 · Points: 155
Buck Rio wrote:

Eating an adult male sheep would probably not taste that good.

Rocky Mountain oysters do taste great

Fritz :-) · · The Western Slope · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 430
Artful Dodger wrote: Hey Fritz any experience with sheep, my brother has one that keeps ramming everything he sees, any suggestions?

I don’t have any experience with sheep but our boys are all bottle-fed and snuggled thrice daily from birth, which makes them very tractable and docile around people. Our 200lb bucks, Albert and Chuck, will headbutt and rear up on each other all day, but around me and herdmaster Dave, they still think of themselves as wee little lapgotez. We can lead both of them by hand away from the does and alfalfa fields when social hour is over. Sometimes they take a bit of wrangling to persuade to come in, but they’re never aggressive toward us.

Buck Rio · · MN · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 1
Fritz :-) wrote:

I don’t have any experience with sheep but our boys are all bottle-fed and snuggled thrice daily from birth, which makes them very tractable and docile around people. Our 200lb bucks, Albert and Chuck, will headbutt and rear up on each other all day, but around me and herdmaster Dave, they still think of themselves as wee little lapgotez. We can lead both of them by hand away from the does and alfalfa fields when social hour is over. Sometimes they take a bit of wrangling to persuade to come in, but they’re never aggressive toward us.

Dude, that yellow tinge on his face and neck is PEE. They like to wee on themselves during rutting season, for reasons known only to them. 

Which is why you don't ever want the bucks around the does if you are milking them...it gives the milk a certain~~~> funkiness.

Fritz :-) · · The Western Slope · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 430
Buck Rio wrote:

Dude, that yellow tinge on his face and neck is PEE. They like to wee on themselves during rutting season, for reasons known only to them. 

Which is why you don't ever want the bucks around the does if you are milking them...it gives the milk a certain~~~> funkiness.

It’s actually an instagram filter called Horny Gote Weed.

Artful Dodger · · London on Thames · Joined Apr 2019 · Points: 0

Thanks Fritz, never thought about how they are socialized being a factor, makes sense. He is probably seeing others as competition.

Tim Stich · · Colorado Springs, Colorado · Joined Jan 2001 · Points: 1,476
Reformed Troll wrote:

This requires you to have a friend.

Carlos Danger · · Boulder, CO · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0
Tradiban wrote: Ladies and gentleman, I enthusiastically present to you the best thing to come to MP since...well...ME!

Mr Luke Laylor has created the Mountain Project "Hate List"!

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mountain-project-hide-lis/efiefikhehinlplhohdjeoilklgcjfaidhh

I'm super excited because this chrome extension was created specifically for ME! That's right, now with a few clicks of a mouse you can break the cycle of abuse and delete ME (or anyone else you may choose) from any thread!

I am beyond proud and completely honored by Mr. Laylor's hard work and dedication to help ME erase the whiners from my threads! This means all you whiners no longer have an excuse for engaging with me on any level. Mr. Laylor has given you the technology to make all the butthurt go away. Bravo!

Damn fine work Mr. Laylor. You are an officer and a gentleman.

Salute!

As always I can be reached at the Tradiban Hotline if you choose to hide me but need to tickle that itch from time to time ;)

951-527-7959

Do you actually climb? I would just like to say I am a fan btw. 

Tradiban · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2004 · Points: 11,510
Carlos Danger wrote:

Do you actually climb? I would just like to say I am a fan btw. 

I would assume you ask because I post some much. Well, The answer is "yes", very much so but I think you should ask that of the MP blowies who write inane novellas daily about basically the same few topics.

Believe it or not, I don't spend too much time on the site, here's my secret; I don't read many posts and voice dictate most reponses, usually while in the shitter, or driving, or waiting for your wife to show up.

I also do many other things in life besides climbing, I work, I ride bikes, raise children, make love to a beautiful woman, lift weights, read many books, you know, anything the coolest mother fucker you know would do ;)
Marc H · · Longmont, CO · Joined May 2007 · Points: 250
Tradiban wrote:

I would assume you ask because I post some much. Well, The answer is "yes", very much so but I think you should ask that of the MP blowies who write inane novellas daily about basically the same few topics.

Believe it or not, I don't spend too much time on the site, here's my secret; I don't read many posts and voice dictate most reponses, usually while in the shitter, or driving, or waiting for your wife to show up.

I also do many other things in life besides climbing, I work, I ride bikes, raise children, make love to a beautiful woman, lift weights, read many books, you know, anything the coolest mother fucker you know would do ;)

Defensive post is defensive.

revans90 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2013 · Points: 15

i would like to point out how bad ass Colonel Mustard's avatar is.... and how there are two robin williams  movies referenced here...      as well as i wonder if the creators and supports of the hate list wear arc'teryx... hw many drinks do you have before posting on MP? 

revans90 wrote: i would like to point out how bad ass Colonel Mustard's avatar is.... and how there are two robin williams  movies referenced here...      as well as i wonder if the creators and supports of the hate list wear arc'teryx... hw many drinks do you have before posting on MP? 

I am very happy that we are back on topic, I was about to have a conniption.

Dead bird is a foriegn brand and I only wear clothes designed in America.
Carlos Danger · · Boulder, CO · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0
Tradiban wrote:

What’s your hardest redpoint in the last year? And how hot is your wife?

m Mobes · · MDI, ME · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 865
Carlos Danger wrote:

What’s your hardest redpoint in the last year? And how hot is your wife?

Boulder also wants to compare twigs I think

Try Cam · · Ft. Wayne, IN · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

/slap tradibrand

FOCL.

/me types the following

let a$ = tldr
input tldr
if a$ = a5

funk you, gym buyer!
take a ride to the other side
auf dem canto XVII hat

ich bin ein purrliner.

This post has been brought to you by TransGo.
​​​​

Rulty Z · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2019 · Points: 0
Tradiban wrote: So now that the Tradifans can enjoy our own echo chamber sans the MP bully squad here's a recap of some of the ideas that the whiners can't stand:

- Gris are over priced, heavy, dumb devices prone to mis-use...that you can't even rap on.
Read Gris as girls......still fits.
Tim Stich · · Colorado Springs, Colorado · Joined Jan 2001 · Points: 1,476
m Mobes wrote:

Boulder also wants to compare twigs I think

Paul Morrison · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2006 · Points: 0

Where can I get one of those Canto XVII hats? Neon Geryon embroidered in China?

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Discuss MountainProject.com
Post a Reply to "MP "Hate List" HIDE ME!"