Mountain Project Logo

MP "Hate List" HIDE ME!

Original Post
Tradiban · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2004 · Points: 11,510

Ladies and gentleman, I enthusiastically present to you the best thing to come to MP since...well...ME!

Mr Luke Laylor has created the Mountain Project "Hate List"!

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mountain-project-hide-lis/efiefikhehinlplhohdjeoilklgcjfaidhh

I'm super excited because this chrome extension was created specifically for ME! That's right, now with a few clicks of a mouse you can break the cycle of abuse and delete ME (or anyone else you may choose) from any thread!

I am beyond proud and completely honored by Mr. Laylor's hard work and dedication to help ME erase the whiners from my threads! This means all you whiners no longer have an excuse for engaging with me on any level. Mr. Laylor has given you the technology to make all the butthurt go away. Bravo!

Damn fine work Mr. Laylor. You are an officer and a gentleman.

Salute!

As always I can be reached at the Tradiban Hotline if you choose to hide me but need to tickle that itch from time to time ;)

951-527-7959

Colonel Mustard · · Sacramento, CA · Joined Sep 2005 · Points: 1,196

Quick! To the trad signal!

Cryin Sheridan · · Western US · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 1

I’m into it, nawmean?!

Artful Dodger · · London on Thames · Joined Apr 2019 · Points: 0

Can we tweak the code to chain you to us so we never miss a single episode?

Attentive Follower · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2018 · Points: 0

Hate List ...an awful name that makes me so proud!

Marc H · · Longmont, CO · Joined May 2007 · Points: 255

You need a hobby, Tradiban. Have you tried rock climbing?

Nate Doyle · · Sierra Foothills · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 39

Well isn't this odd...

B W · · Santa Fe, NM · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 2

Ridiculous!

Sawyer W · · Van · Joined May 2018 · Points: 0

I am getting a strange bug. Whenever I block someone (Tradiban) all of the usernames I see (including my own) have been changed to the name of the person I have blocked? Please help.

Paul Hutton · · Kansas City, MO · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 740

Infinity War

url doesn't work

So now that the Tradifans can enjoy our own echo chamber sans the MP bully squad here's a recap of some of the ideas that the whiners can't stand:

- Gris are over priced, heavy, dumb devices prone to mis-use...that you can't even rap on.

- Going off topic on a thread is ok.

- Retro-develpment is the future.

- It's ok to discuss how accidents occur in the "Injuries and accidents" category. Crazy, I know.

-  You are in charge of your own safety. YES, with the right skills and experience you can avoid mistakes and killing yourself or others. Shit doesn't just happen.

- The FA doesn't matter and only serves to bolster the ego of the FA and put a choke hold on progress.

- The "community" doesn't exist and is simply used as an cop-out made by people who think they own the crags.

- In order to star rate a route you are required to have "sent" the route. Duh.

- Route ratings are subjective and only intended as a vague guide to help assist climbers find climbs in their range.

- Tradiban is God.

Tim Stich · · Colorado Springs, Colorado · Joined Jan 2001 · Points: 1,477
Fehim Hasecic · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jun 2013 · Points: 155
Tradiban wrote: So now that the Tradifans can enjoy our own echo chamber sans the MP bully squad here's a recap of some of the ideas that the whiners can't stand:

- Gris are over priced, heavy, dumb devices prone to mis-use...that you can't even rap on.

- It's ok to discuss how accidents occur in the "Injuries and accidents" category. Crazy, I know.

-  You are in charge of your own safety. YES, with the right skills and experience you can avoid mistakes and killing yourself or others. Shit doesn't just happen.

- The FA doesn't matter and only serves to bolster the ego of the FA and put a choke hold on progress.

- The "community" doesn't exist and is simply used as an cop-out made by people who think they own the crags.

- Route ratings are subjective and only intended as a vague guide to help assist climbers find climbs in their range.

- Tradiban is God.

All valid points. You’re selling yourself short in the last one.

F loyd · · Kennewick, WA · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 406
Cryin Sheridan · · Western US · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 1
Old Me: I wonder if the bores that add me to their list realize the actual benefit...to me?  I've got little patience for tiny brains and/or a mediocre sense of humor, so I'm actually happy that my fine-gold-comments aren't wasted on the plebs.  To be honest, many of you don't get it and aren't worthy, nawmean?

New Me:  Cheers!  DMT
Sawyer W wrote: I am getting a strange bug. Whenever I block someone (Tradiban) all of the usernames I see (including my own) have been changed to the name of the person I have blocked? Please help.

Malkovich. Malkovich Malkovich Malkovich.

Old me: Some would say that’s the ironic twist a shit nosed embarrassment hiding his eyes with coward script deserves. 

New me: 
Tradiban wrote: So now that the Tradifans can enjoy our own echo chamber sans the MP bully squad here's a recap of some of the ideas that the whiners can't stand:

- Tradiban is God.

IT ALL CHECKS OUT!

Tim Stich · · Colorado Springs, Colorado · Joined Jan 2001 · Points: 1,477
Tradiban wrote: 

I rap on mine when route setting, and I don't even fix my rope. How do I do it?

Tim Lutz · · Colo-Rado Springs · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 5

Special thread is special

OMG, how could I have forgotten?!

-Speed climbing is stupid and dangerous.

Nate Doyle · · Sierra Foothills · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 39
Tradiban wrote: OMG, how could I have forgotten?!

-Speed climbing is stupid and dangerous.

Sport climbing is neither? 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Discuss MountainProject.com
Post a Reply to "MP "Hate List" HIDE ME!"