Mountain Project Logo

New to Colorado!

Original Post
Isha bailey · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 30

Hey all! Another climber from the east coast that recently relocated to Colorado!!! anyway, do any of you know anyone who’s renting out a place in Fort Collins/ Loveland area, or Golden (sorry I won’t move to boulder — too expensive). I’m at 600 including utilities range. I’m a nurse if that detail should help in any way.  Right now I’ve been car camping but this weather has been total crap so I’m now feeling a big need to find a place! Even a garage where I can park temporarily sounds good to me, I’ll even thrown in a couple of bucks for that if needed. Being that I’m also new to Colorado, im also looking for climbing partners. sport, trad, bouldering, trying hard, high volume day, crag days or long days on trad multipitch and all that gooood stuff.  Let me knooooowww! So far with this weather, Im having a hard time believing that Colorado gets the most sunny days in the year. Wth is going on?? Hahah anyway, thanks in advance for the help :) here’s my cell 973 832 8420. 

Siwook Hwang · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

Got a climbing buddy looking for a roommate! I'll forward her this info

jcm537 · · Broomfield, Co. · Joined Jun 2012 · Points: 0

The Realtors in Denver area continue to sucker peeps with that '300 days of sunshine' propaganda. Google it and you'll see the reality. Good luck finding a place.

Charlie Martz · · Fort Collins · Joined May 2017 · Points: 45

Hey, not sure what you're looking for in terms of housing exactly, but you're welcome to park outside/inside the garage of my place (fort collins) for a few weeks while you get everything sorted. Pm for details. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado
Post a Reply to "New to Colorado! "

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started