Mountain Project Logo

FS: La Sportiva Nepal Cube GTX Mtn Boot Men's 40.5 Excellent - $345

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Nathaniel Chu · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2016 · Points: 1,241
See the Craigslist post for pictures! *La Sportive Nepal Cube GTX Men's size Euro 40.5 in excellent condition $345*: I bought these in 2017, MSRP $599. They are in fantastic condition, not least of all because I didn't climb all that much in them for the last two seasons due to travel and a hearty preference for climbing rock. They are surprisingly warm for how light and agile they are, and make a great ice/mountaineering boot for New England. I'm selling because I'm moving to CA where there is less ice! Can be picked up in Cambridge, near MIT or Harvard or mailed across the country. I accept only credit card money transfers by paypal or venmo. You'll cover shipping. Let me know if you are interested!
Jared Chrysostom · · Charleston, SC · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 5

What shoe size do you wear in street/running shoes?

Nathaniel Chu · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2016 · Points: 1,241

@ Jared, I wear an 8.5 M in my asics or saucony running shoes, although that varies with the shoe.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "FS: La Sportiva Nepal Cube GTX Mtn Boot Men's 4…"