Mountain Project Logo

McCall Area Summer 2019

Original Post
Paul Chinski · · Marion, IA · Joined 29 days ago · Points: 0

Hey friends,

I'll be working near McCall for the Forest Service this summer and would love to get some climbing in during my off times. I should usually have 4 days free every two weeks, so I could potentially travel a bit as well. Looking to boulder, lead, and maybe try some multipitch (it would be super cool to do slick rock) and/or trad. I brought out two pads, two ropes, plenty of draws, and a full rack so gear shouldn't be a huge issue. Let me know if you're interested and what your schedule is like, and I have a pretty good idea already of when my off days will be so we can plan something. I'll be out here until September/October and am open to try just about anything!

Paul

Andrew Rational · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2018 · Points: 10

Krassel?

Paul Chinski · · Marion, IA · Joined 29 days ago · Points: 0
Andrew Rational wrote: Krassel?

Yeah! I'm on the SF Crew this year. I know some of the fire guys brought some gear up and might be interested to climb as well, if schedules allow it. 

Andrew Rational · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2018 · Points: 10

Your helitack supervisor climbs.

Domenico Dunbar · · Stafford, VA · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

I'm working out of High Valley, would be down to climb in McCall and even Riggins if you're up for it. I'm free Friday through Sunday.

Kassia Howell · · Portland, OR · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

I'll be out in NE Oregon starting in August and I have a fairly flexible work schedule!
I've got rope, rack, draws as well; not much of a boulderer but down for all the multi-pitch!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "McCall Area Summer 2019"