Mountain Project Logo

WTB: St Vrain Canyon Guidebook - Bernard Gillet - FOUND

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Matt B · · Boulder, CO · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 307

Anyone got a used St Vrain Canyon Guide they don’t want? I’m looking for the Gillet guide, not the Falcon one. Local around Boulder would be sweet, but I’ll pay for media mail shipping if I need to. Thanks!

EDIT: I found one, thanks everyone!

Also, is there a more up to date resource around that I don’t know about? Seems like it’s been a while since that guide was published.

tooTALLtim · · Boulder, CO · Joined Apr 2007 · Points: 1,200

I'll lend you mine for a while! You just have to promise to give it back :P But since we're both in Boulder, that should be easy.

My buddy is borrowing it this weekend, but you can borrow it after that!

tooTALLtim wrote: I'll lend you mine for a while! You just have to promise to give it back :P But since we're both in Boulder, that should be easy.

My buddy is borrowing it this weekend, but you can borrow it after that!

Thanks! That would be awesome! I’ll be out of town next week, but I’ll PM you when I get back to town. I’d love to check it out, and I would definitely make sure it gets back to you. 

I am still interested in buying one if anyone else wants to part with theirs!
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "WTB: St Vrain Canyon Guidebook - Bernard Gillet…"