Mountain Project Logo

Seattle Area Weekday/Weekend Partners

Original Post
Ben Hubbard · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2014 · Points: 0

Hey,

I'm moving to Seattle for the summer and am looking for partners to climb on weekdays and weekends.

I'm mostly hoping to climb trad at Index and Squamish, but Im happy to climb anything.

I've got a double rack, 70m rope, lots of multi pitch trad experience, and I can lead through old school 5.10.

Give me a shout if you're looking to climb.

Ben

Philip Holsted · · Seattle · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Ben,

I'm going to be free most weekdays in June and also looking for people to climb with in Index/Leavenworth. I'm more well-versed in sport but have done a fair share of trad follows (and a couple easier leads).

Have a rack and rope, and I'm happy to hold the rope if you want to work a few routes. Let me know if you want to climb

Tim Spenser · · Kitsap County, WA · Joined May 2017 · Points: 16

Hey Ben and Philip,

I'm looking to get out this Sunday (5/26) and need a climbing partner (or two). Send me a PM if either of you are down to climb. I'm up for either trad or sport.

Jordan Sterzinger · · Saint Peters, MO · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

Looking for a partner in the area. I am
Currently parked at the wagon wheel and lead 10’s and 11’s on gear. Have ropes, double rack, doubles in offsets, and aid equipment if that’s of interest. Feel free to text or call, 507-829-8733. 

feifei J · · Seattle · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Ben, I'd love to climb with you. I am pretty new to Seattle area as well.

I can climb up to easy 5.12 on certain sport routes, but very new to trad. Definitely looking to learn, and willing to follow stuff. I have a rack and a 70m.

Trang Tu · · Seattle, WA · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 10

Hi Ben,

I'm looking for a partner for this Thurs and Fri - interested in easy cragging at Leavenworth or Tieton, though Squamish would be my first choice if the weather improves.

Trang

Kellen Busby · · NH · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 35

Hey Ben, I have tomorrow free to climb near Seattle if you're interested. Would have loved to check out Index if the weather was looking better but down to check out other areas around here. I'm from NH on an extended road trip. Comfortable leading 10s on gear, have led a few 11s trying to break into the grade. I can also get down on some sport climbing but generally more stoked on trad. I've heard I should check out Darrington. I've got ropes, double rack, triples of .75 and 2 and a #6 if you're tryna get wide.  

Hit me up if you're free 603 845 6238. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Seattle Area Weekday/Weekend Partners"