Caleb Schwarz · · Colorado Springs, CO · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 125
Nick Metzger wrote: New c3's?

Nope

bus driver · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2009 · Points: 1,160

BDZ4

Buck Rio · · MN · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 1
David Murphy wrote:

Alright let’s here it. 

Damn, those look sweet, head width looks like it rivals the Totems.

Darren Mabe · · Flagstaff, AZ · Joined Dec 2002 · Points: 3,845
David Murphy wrote:
Alright let’s here it. 

It is right here

Ryan Pfleger · · North Lake Tahoe, CA · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 20

This thread makes me sad. We have one guy who can't count to four lobes, and another who can't spell a four letter word. Please, for the sake of America, tell me you're both posting drunk.

Ryan Pfleger wrote: This thread makes me sad. We have one guy who can't count to four lobes, and another who can't spell a four letter word. Please, for the sake of America, tell me you're both posting drunk.

Probably the GD autocorrect...hear/here

Z Winters · · Mazama, WA · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 220

Looks cool. Anyone know some specs? Seems like it might be similar enough to discontinue the X4 and not bring back the c3.

Sawyer W · · Van · Joined May 2018 · Points: 0
Z Winters wrote: Looks cool. Anyone know some specs? Seems like it might be similar enough to discontinue the X4 and not bring back the c3.

Looks like a more expensive x4 and a mutant c3

Drtysmellyhippy · · Madison, WI · Joined Jan 2013 · Points: 0

Oh great another soon to be over hyped($$$) set of small cams, for F@#k$ sake just revise the C3’s and put them back into production please! There are no other cams that can truely go everywhere a c3 can. Prove me wrong...

David House · · Boulder, CO · Joined Nov 2001 · Points: 201
bus driver wrote: BDZ4

BD - BMW collab!

Drtysmellyhippy wrote: Oh great another soon to be over hyped($$$) set of small cams, for F@#k$ sake just revise the C3’s and put them back into production please! There are no other cams that can truely go everywhere a c3 can. Prove me wrong...

I saw a yellow C3 hanging at REI in Bloomington, MN, in a kind of display mobile. Probably the only one left for sale in MN. Probably needs a new sling, been in the sun a while.

Tradiban · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2004 · Points: 11,510
Drtysmellyhippy wrote: Oh great another soon to be over hyped($$$) set of small cams, for F@#k$ sake just revise the C3’s and put them back into production please! There are no other cams that can truely go everywhere a c3 can. Prove me wrong...

^^^^This hippy knows his shit!

How many of you have actually whipped on micro cams anyway?!?
jon jugenheimer · · Madison, WI · Joined Apr 2006 · Points: 2,393

Tradiban has, and it was a purple C3 if I remember correctly on that slippery rock in WI that cams don’t work at all on.

Buck Rio wrote:

I saw a yellow C3 hanging at REI in Bloomington, MN, in a kind of display mobile. Probably the only one left for sale in MN. Probably needs a new sling, been in the sun a while.

Thanks for the heads up Buck. I own a whole set(not for sale). Will add almost any I can find  to the rack. Should have bought 2/3 sets years ago. There are some around Wisco. I think. I Should’ve done the same with my WC Zeros(BEST SMALL CAM EVER) 

Britt · · Golden · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 20

X4s with stems that don't flop when triggered   

Alex Bury · · Ojai, CA · Joined Jun 2012 · Points: 2,261
Tradiban wrote:

^^^^This hippy knows his shit!

How many of you have actually whipped on micro cams anyway?!?

Agreed. My C3’s are pretty much my most prized cams, since they got the axe. Would really like to see them come back in one form or another.

And yes, whipped on ‘em plenty.
jon jugenheimer wrote: Tradiban has, and it was a purple C3 if I remember correctly on that slippery rock in WI that cams don’t work at all on.

Jugs I believe you’re correct sir. We all know rule #1. @ the lake. DON’T FALL. We also know rules made to be broken or something like that......Also you by chance have your hands on those yet? Would love a proper go on something with those.

C Archibolt · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 877
David Murphy wrote:

Alright let’s hear it.

I used a prototype version of these cams climbing with a BD employee one day. They seemed pretty cool, but I don't see any reason to replace my mastercams and X4s with these. 

Mongoclimb · · Seattle, WA · Joined Dec 2014 · Points: 0

Hnnnggh... 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Climbing Gear Discussion
Post a Reply to "New BD cams "