Mountain Project Logo

RR Long Free routes or sport

Original Post
paddyrock · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2008 · Points: 25

Hi.
I have a week off from work to climb and would love to check out RR. Never been. Psyche is high for long classic free routes and some easier days of sport climbing.
Rainbow wall would be really fun to try but I would be just as content climbing some of the 5.9 classics. I have climbed a lot of long routes in Yosemite and elsewhere and feel confident working routes up to 5.12

Chris White · · Boulder · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 15

What dates will you be in Red Rocks?

Hey Chris.

I have the next week off starting the 17th. Have not made a soldiplan yet because of the weather. Yosemite was my first choice but the weather blows right now. Vegas is reasonable cheap to fly to so was thinking RR as a back up. Could be easily convinced to go anywhere in utah or nevada. Seems like weather is stable over that way.
LMK if you want to climb somewhere
415 713 8104

Any body down to climb something on the 19th????
Don't care what. just want to get on something

Peter H. · · Unknown Hometown · Joined 23 days ago · Points: 0

Heyho, will be in RR 21.-~23/24., don't climb as hard (5.8 Yosemite, 5.9 joshua and bishop area, trad lead, ~5.10d second), but if you want to climb I'm up for it, never been to RR, so open to all the classics :)

Cheers
Peter

Kyle Hartung · · Cleveland, OH · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 70

I'm down to climb sport the 22ND in the morning if anyone's up for it to around 1 pm?  I have draws if needed.  Lead up to 12a.  

Kyle

Ean Hendrickson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 35

I might be in red rocks this weekend the 24, if anyone is trying to do some long routes let me know. Woman of mountain dreams is on my list

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Nevada Partners
Post a Reply to "RR Long Free routes or sport"