Mountain Project Logo

Searching for a duffel, at least 60L

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Tom Kalny · · on a trip around the world · Joined Apr 2019 · Points: 373

Hi, I need a duffel bag, any brand, which is at least 60L big.
Shoot me your offers at tomaskalny007@seznam.cz or here below.
Thanks!

Bump!

Bump

Brassmonkey · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2012 · Points: 115

Eddie Bauer has great, reasonably priced duffels that have a lifetime warranty.  They will likely have a 40-50% off sale this weekend.  I have the 150L duffel and love it.

Brendan Blanchard · · Boulder, CO · Joined Oct 2010 · Points: 585
Brassmonkey wrote: Eddie Bauer has great, reasonably priced duffels that have a lifetime warranty.  They will likely have a 40-50% off sale this weekend.  I have the 150L duffel and love it.

+1! Their 70L duffel is great, has backpack straps, and can fold over inside itself and zip up when not in use. It's my go-to for travel these days because I can pack it such that it'll fit as a carry-on, but I can slide my laptop bag inside it when I'm running around the airport and don't want multiple bags bouncing around me. 

Thanks!

Ian Levine · · Denver · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

Buy my north face 71L! It's for sale in the forum! Asking $75 +shipping. Retails for 140

Found a better deal on Osprey 95L (80$), but thank you Ian!

bus driver · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2009 · Points: 1,386

Buy a hockey bag. All of them are huge and have various pocket combos. Even some with wheels.  Probably cheaper than buying an outdoor branded bag to lug your stuff around a few times. 

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.