Mountain Project Logo

5/19 - 5/24 MOAB or INDIAN CREEK

Original Post
Jamie Silliman · · Folsom, CA · Joined Apr 2003 · Points: 26

Climbed a lot in the Moab area but it was long time ago.    
Putting out feelers here if anyone can climb during those dates, as trying to plan something.

~Jamie 

Trad Man · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

Might be keen but 5 days isn't much for dancing around springtime rain

Josh C · · Somewhere out West · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 1,120

I should be in Moab around that time. Hit me up if you're still looking for a partner.

Trad Man · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

I'm currently in flag and have a 40% chance of going that way (other 60 wasatch) I'll try to post if I do. I'm off the couch though, so maybe only leading 10s

paddyrock · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2008 · Points: 25

Hi all

Might come that way also. Psyched on the creek.
Have from the 18th to the 26th to climb somewhere in Utah. PM me if any of you guys are down to climb.

Jen Nielsen · · Springdale, UT · Joined Jun 2018 · Points: 0

I am currently in Yose, but if the weather turns I think I'm going to be heading that way! I've got little hands and a double rack .4-3

Chris White · · Boulder · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 15

Jamie, very possible!!!! 970-343-9175

Amber Smith · · Index, WA · Joined Nov 2018 · Points: 0

Hi all on this topic! Atmospheric river in Washington brought me from my original plans of classic ski descents to now driving fast in the direction of splitter cracks! I’m by myself, have triples, ropes, and lots of stoke! I’d love to find a crew to camp and climb with :) 

Jamie Silliman · · Folsom, CA · Joined Apr 2003 · Points: 26

Weather doesn't look great...headed to Bishop instead...and looking for partners there.

Natalie M · · Dillon, CO · Joined Dec 2011 · Points: 120

Weather is looking pretty decent at the Creek actually.  Escaping snow in Colorado and can climb 18th thru 23rd (Sat thru Thurs).  Have triple rack and 60m rope with me. Leading easy moderates

Chase Morgan · · Washington, D.C. · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 10

Probably headed back to the creek Monday escaping rain and snow in wyoming Hit me up 2016022892. Have bunch of gear and lead around 10- or so. 

paddyrock · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2008 · Points: 25

Hey guys. will be at the creek from 21st to the 25th.  415 713 8104.
Happy climbing at all levels. have triples and psyche.

Norman Pelak · · Merced, CA · Joined Apr 2019 · Points: 0

Hi all--I'm in the Moab/Indian Creek area this week and am looking to climb. I don't have a trad rack but am down to follow on anything. Let me know if you want to climb! 616-558-3268

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Utah Partners
Post a Reply to "5/19 - 5/24 MOAB or INDIAN CREEK"