Mountain Project Logo

FS: Feathered Friends Flicker 40

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Daniel Leskosky · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2018 · Points: 0

I bought a new Flicker 40 regular length back in January.  I have taken it on one trip since then, so essentially it is brand new except for the tags being cut off.  It has been stored hanging since I got it.  Comes with stuff sack and storage sack.  Asking for $310 including shipping and handling.  Please let me know if you are interested.

Here is a link for pics: drive.google.com/open?id=1D…

PRICE DROP TO $295

Didrik Hummelsund · · Unknown Hometown · Joined 3 days ago · Points: 0

Hi.

I am interested in bying the bag. Can you send to Norway? If not I am going to the US in August, but it might be a bit long to wait?

Sincerely, Didrik

I imagine that it'll probably cost $60-$70 for me to ship it there.  If you are willing to pay $330 instead of the $295 asking price, I would be willing to ship it there.  What city in Norway by the way?

Didrik Hummelsund · · Unknown Hometown · Joined 3 days ago · Points: 0

Hmm. With the added 25% import tax to Norway it’s starting got get expensive.. Let me first check if it is possible to send to the place I am going in August :)

The city is Bergen, on the west coast. Have you been to Norway?

Sincerely, Didrik

Sure find out where you will going in August.  I could always hold the sleeping bag until August if you wanted me to.  If you sent me $50-$100, just to show me that you're serious, I wouldn't sell it to anyone else.  Then when it gets close to the desired ship date, you would send me the remaining amount.

I've never been to Norway.  Hopefully someday.  I just wanted the name of the city to put in a shipping calculator.  It estimated about $60.

SOLD

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "FS: Feathered Friends Flicker 40"