Mountain Project Logo

Sold

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Try Cam · · Ft. Wayne, IN · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

Campsaver has em for $70, so looking to beat that.

Jon Browher · · Wolfeboro, NH · Joined Jul 2018 · Points: 50

That's a good price on the Lifeguard - go for it.  I'd sell mine to you but I happen to like it.  People complain about it catching when feeding slack, but you just override it like a grigri (which is much easier to do, and easier to do and keep 3-4 fingers on the brake strand).  Lowering in guide mode with it sucks with the tiny lever but otherwise it's better than a GriGri in every way

Try Cam · · Ft. Wayne, IN · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0
Brow Dog wrote: That's a good price on the Lifeguard - go for it.  I'd sell mine to you but I happen to like it.  People complain about it catching when feeding slack, but you just override it like a grigri (which is much easier to do, and easier to do and keep 3-4 fingers on the brake strand).  Lowering in guide mode with it sucks with the tiny lever but otherwise it's better than a GriGri in every way

Thanks! Found one and looking forward to dragging it up some big granite.

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.