Mountain Project Logo

WTB: used stick clip in the Los Angeles or Red River Gorge area

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Wendy B · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2019 · Points: 0

Hi - heading to RRG from Los Angeles in a little under a week and looking to buy and collect a used stick clip in the LA/RRG if anyone has one going spare. Mailing not really an option for me as we are AirBnB’ing. 

Donovan Allen · · Soft Lake City · Joined May 2012 · Points: 402

Here is a good option if you’re lazy and in a hurry.

KAILAS Clip-up Stick Clip Extendable Quickdraw Grabber Climbing Gear Lightweight https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DXDHWQC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_vE2TCbFWW2GBX

Wendy B · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2019 · Points: 0

Thanks Donovan 

Bill B · · WNC · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0
Wendy B wrote: Hi - heading to RRG from Los Angeles in a little under a week and looking to buy and collect a used stick clip in the LA/RRG if anyone has one going spare. Mailing not really an option for me as we are AirBnB’ing. 

Depending on where you climb in the red you won't even need to bring a stick clip some of the more popular areas (read: Muir Valley) have plenty lying around at almost every cliff. If those aren't there then surely one of the other climbers there will let you borrow there's.

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.