Mountain Project Logo

Indian Creek this Saturday 4/20/19

Original Post
Mike W. · · Draper, UT · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 345

Hey, I am going to be in the creek on Saturday 4/20/19 and looking at getting on some 10/10- routes. I am by no means a crack climbing expert but this will be my 4th time down to the creek. I have done a few cracks on lead but most have been TR so far. If anyone else around the same level wants to meet up and climb on Saturday that would be awesome! I have doubles from .4-.75, three #1's, four #2's and #3's, two #4's, a #5, and two #6's. Let me know if you are interested!

Mike

Still interested in climbing at the creek on Saturday. Hit me up if you are interested!

Scott Norden · · Midway, UT · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Mike,

I may bring the bike to Moab this weekend and would love to get some climbing in too. I'm in my 50's and just getting back into climbing. I was in Red Rock Canyon last weekend and seconded a couple muti-pitch trad routes. I'm comfortable as a second and working on my head for leading. I hate cracks and need to get over that. Seems like Moab would be a place to work on that. Let me know if you don't find a better partner.

Scott

Hey Scott,

Thanks for the reply! It looks like I will be staying in SLC this weekend after all. The good weather in LCC is too good to pass up. Thank you for your offer!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Utah Partners
Post a Reply to "Indian Creek this Saturday 4/20/19"