Mountain Project Logo

High Sierra Climbing Partner

Original Post
richardc · · Bishop, CA · Joined Mar 2013 · Points: 110

Anyone want to climb High Sierra rock this spring, summer, fall?

Super interested in
Mithral Dihedral, Bloody Corner, & Star Trekkin on Russell
Third Pillar of Dana
& many others

Depending on how the summer goes, want to get on Positive Vibrations on the Hulk & also lots of routes in Tuolumne, Rock Creek, on Cardinal Pinnacle, etc.

some of my exp.,
Harding route on Conness
Western Front & Fishhook Arete on Russell
E. Face & E. Buttress on Whitney
Swiss Arete 5.9 var. on Sill
Red Dihedral on the Hulk
N. Arete 10c var. on Bear Creek Spire
Eichorn Pinnacle W. Pillar Direct
OZ to Gram, Lucky Streaks in Tuolumne, etc.

Off Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays & every 4 weeks or so, also off Saturday.

Would like to climb together before doing a big route - Rock Creek, Pine Creek? Also already climbed on Cardinal Pinnacle this month!

If you're interested, hit me up!

PM, Post, or text/tel 760-920-3705

' ' · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 446

you're located in bishop fulltime? 

I live in Bishop year-round, full time. You down for some climbing?

Bump –

Still looking for solid climbing partners for alpine rock. I had two but just lost them both - one had a schedule change, and the other had competing interests that conflicted with climbing. The summer is getting here fast & the High Sierra is starting to warm up. Is there anyone who is incredibly psyched for alpine rock? Looking for a partner who leads 5.10 trad & up, to swing leads on High Sierra routes at around 5.10 to 5.11- . Please reply only if you're serious about getting after it in the alpine. Just to let you know, I’m also dependable & not a flake. Looking for same –

Let’s climb some first, maybe @ like Rock Creek, Pine Creek or Cardinal Pinnacle, all of which are excellent right now, and then get after the big routes!!  

Colton Dimeck · · Mesa · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 40

Hey rich I’m interested in climbing at pine creek Sunday Monday Tuesday! 602-469-7249 give me a call or shoot me a text 

Hi Colton! text message sent

James Holland · · Mammoth lakes, CA · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 10

Hey Richard, I’m in mammoth all summer and want to get some routes.  Got any plans for tomorrow? 858-525 2580

Hi James! I've got to work today, Thanks anyway! Though if you can climb on Mon 6/10 or Tue 6/11, I'm joining Colton & his climbing partner @ Pine Creek. Meeting @ Pratt's Crack Canyon parking area Mon 9am ish. If you can go, that'd be 4 climbers, way cool. If you can't, I'll for sure hit you up for going climbing in the upcoming weeks.

I'm actually planning on hiking into Mt. Russell next week to at least have a look at Mithral Dihedral, to see what it looks like. It's supposed to start getting into the 90's in Bishop in the next few days, so that's awesome news for the high country! 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Southern California Partners
Post a Reply to "High Sierra Climbing Partner"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.