Mountain Project Logo

Kalymnos May or October 2019

Original Post
Phil Meck · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Mar 2019 · Points: 0

I'm looking for a partner(s) for Kalymnos this May or October. any nationality. male or female. must be psyched! (and speak some english)

Steve Pulver · · Williston, ND · Joined Dec 2003 · Points: 455

I'll be there two weeks, ready to start climbing on May 1

Phil Meck · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Mar 2019 · Points: 0

Steve, thanks for getting back to me! I should have specified the earliest I can be in Kalymnos is May 18. Are you going alone, or with someone else? Just curious if I decide to wing it alone if you have any advice for me...

CathyO · · Catalonia · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 0
Phil Meck wrote: Steve, thanks for getting back to me! I should have specified the earliest I can be in Kalymnos is May 18. Are you going alone, or with someone else? Just curious if I decide to wing it alone if you have any advice for me...

You should be fine alone when it comes to finding partners. There is a Kalymnos partners forum. https://climbkalymnos.com/bbpress/forum.php?id=6 Also try the ukclimbing.com find partners forum. 

Mike Grainger · · Waterloo, ON Canada · Joined Aug 2008 · Points: 0

The WhatsApp group Cool Kaly Climbers is also an excellent source of partners.  But really, at these peak climbing times, you can easily find partners in the restaurants or bars or by just rolling up to the popular walls.

CathyO · · Catalonia · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 0
Mike Grainger wrote: The WhatsApp group Cool Kaly Climbers is also an excellent source of partners.  But really, at these peak climbing times, you can easily find partners in the restaurants or bars or by just rolling up to the popular walls.

How does one get into a WhatsApp group when  you don’t know anyone in it? 

Steve Pulver · · Williston, ND · Joined Dec 2003 · Points: 455
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

International
Post a Reply to "Kalymnos May or October 2019"