Mountain Project Logo

Female Trad and/or OW Partners

Original Post
Shelby Stults · · Salt Lake City · Joined Oct 2018 · Points: 0

YOU: Psyched, experienced traddy with your own rack; laid back but willing to get mileage in; lives near SLC, *bonus points* if you're a lady crusher.

ME: Psyched intermediate-experienced trad lady (and reluctant sport climber/boulderer) located in SLC looking to flail on some hard (for me) stuff this spring

My name is Shelby and I've been in SLC for about 9ish months now. I'm finally making a comeback from a climbing injury (dislocated elbow last August) and am psyched to place some gear. I have my own rack (singles .1, .2, 4, 5, 6; doubles in .3-3, and a whole bunch of jangly passive pro) and feel comfortable leading up to low 10s on gear. I'm lacking partners here in SLC and would love to meet some new folks. 

I'm looking to get a lot of mileage this season getting really comfortable on 5.10 trad and **HOPING** to find a few off-width mentors who are willing to (patiently) help me out with some technique tips. I'm willing to trade beers, long ass belays, dad jokes, and psych for your help, catches, and friendliness.  

kat · · SLC · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 45

pm'ed

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Utah Partners
Post a Reply to "Female Trad and/or OW Partners"