Mountain Project Logo

Anasazi Blanco Trading Thread

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Cole Metzger · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 0
JJK wrote: Got some Blancos on sale but they don’t fit?  Don’t be THAT guy, post em up

I have a pair in size 10.  Will trade for 11.5, barter for random gear or sell for $60 plus shipping.  Anybody got a MicroTrax they don’t want?

Someone just posted a size 11.5 I believe

CampinDave · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 25

I bought a pair of 9.5's that dont fit, looking to sell for what i paid. $75+shipping.

Thanks,

Alec Martin · · Fayetteville, AR · Joined Mar 2018 · Points: 0

I have a size 10 pair of Blanco’s! Adidas sent me the wrong size. Looking to trade for a 9.5 new!! 

Kyle VanHulten wrote:

no worries haha if anyone else has 10s and wants to trade let me know!

I have a size 10. Can you trade for a size 9.5?

Luyi Gao · · SAINT LOUIS · Joined Jul 2018 · Points: 0

I got a new pair of Blanco size 9 us or size 42 euro. I will trade for size 8 or sell for $70 plus shipping.

Still looking for a NEW size 9 or 9.5 anasazi blanco!! I have a new, unused size 10. 

JJK · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 5

Also still looking to trade.  I have a pair of once-used 11, looking for 11.5

ASid · · SF, CA · Joined May 2013 · Points: 15

How does the Blanco sizing compare to Mocs and/or Anasazi VCS?

ASid wrote: How does the Blanco sizing compare to Mocs and/or Anasazi VCS?

Not sure about Mocs, but I've been told you're supposed to size up a 1/2 from VCS to Blanco's.

Ben Ha · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0
Alec Martin wrote:

Not sure about Mocs, but I've been told you're supposed to size up a 1/2 from VCS to Blanco's.

My Pinkies are 8.5 and my Blancos are 9

Wes C · · Cleveland, oh · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 146
Ben Ha wrote:

My Pinkies are 8.5 and my Blancos are 9

This follows my sizing as well, 10.5 in pinks 11 in blancos 

Stever · · Squamish, BC · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 20

Does everyone who wears the blancos, their heel fits into the cup? I push down into the heel as much as I can, and there is still soft space below and behind the bottom of the heel?

Brannen Brannen · · Flowery Branch, GA · Joined Oct 2010 · Points: 0

Does anyone have an 8.5? I have a pair of 8's that are several years old, but just had a new resole.

Also willing to just buy an 8.5

Ben Ha · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0
Brannen Brannen wrote: Does anyone have an 8.5? I have a pair of 8's that are several years old, but just had a new resole.

Also willing to just buy an 8.5

They have the 8.5 in stock 

https://www.adidasoutdoor.com/five-ten-anasazi-blanco-mens-climbing-shoe/FTA10.html?dwvar_FTA10_color=Chalk_White&cgid=men-climb-shoes#start=1
Morgan Truelove · · Fort CollIins · Joined Nov 2011 · Points: 2

I have a pair of 12's if anyone is interested.

Cam Link · · Cincinnati, Ohio · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 0

I have a pair of 9.5's i'm trying to trade for a pair of 9's

Miguel D · · SLC · Joined May 2014 · Points: 488
JD Borgeson wrote: I'm looking for blancos in 9.5.  have some basically new teams in 9.5 and some lightly used blackwings in 9.5 if anybody is interested in a trade.  also have some used muiras in 41.5 I'd trade with something else to sweeten the deal.  will also trade other gear or just pay cash.

I ordered 9.5s but after reading the comments here it seems they may be too small. If they don't fit I'll let you know

Andrewww · · Concord, NH · Joined Mar 2014 · Points: 625
Stever wrote: Does everyone who wears the blancos, their heel fits into the cup? I push down into the heel as much as I can, and there is still soft space below and behind the bottom of the heel?
My heel definitely does not fill the heel cup on my Blancos, but its not really a hinderance as I'm not wear them on anything that would require a heel hook.

Thomas G. · · SLC, UT · Joined Feb 2010 · Points: 150

I have a pair of 9.5's that I'd like to trade for a pair of 10's. Let me know if someone wants to swap here. Thanks! 

Miguel D · · SLC · Joined May 2014 · Points: 488

^^ I too have 9.5 and would like to trade for a pair of 10s. And I too am in SLC haha.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "Anasazi Blanco Trading Thread"