Your login works with all Adventure Projects sites
We're part of the REI Co-op family,
where a life outdoors is a life well lived.
Plan was to climb in IC Mon-Fri. Looks like there has been a lot of rain and some forecasted for Monday and Wednesday.Anyone localish can chime in and let me know if its worth coming out?Would be really sad to go halfway around the country to stare at wet sandstone for a week.THANKS A MILLION.
The state, and most of the American SW sandstone (RR, moab, IC, Zion), is regularly getting hit with precipitation this spring. Please do not climb there.Trust me, all of us wish we there as well.
Forecast predicts rain all next week.
Yeah I seen folks climbing on my insta 2day.
Ty Gittins wrote: Yeah I seen folks climbing on my insta 2day.
Just because others do it doesn't make it right. I saw people out on Saturday when it was still saturated. However, Monday seemed fine in some locations. We're supposed to get rain today and tomorrow.
We are currently getting crushed with precip in SW CO. Not going to try my luck in the SE Utah until end of the end of the month/begging of next