Mountain Project Logo

North DFW climber looking for sport and/or trad partners

Original Post
David Wilson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0

Hey everybody, just looking for some new partners in the area. Living in Denton, TX currently. I have weekends off and my fiance almost always works weekends as do most of my friends that climb, so partners have been hard to come by lately. I've been bouldering for 3 years, leading sport for 2, and building my rack for my first trad lead for quite some time now. Just need someone to get out to E Rock with me. Let me know if you're in the area and looking for a partner!

Bo London · · Richardson, TX · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

There is more activity in facebook than MP for the dfw crowd. Look for a group called dfw climbers. I'm in Richardson. I usually post to FB when I am looking for partners. My friends and I are frequently at summit in dallas and grapevine hangdogging on the pink in the corner... Until the 55 ft walls in Plano opens.

Thanks, will do!

Hayden Moore · · Denver, CO · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 50

I climb trad pretty frequently and located in Dallas. If you want to get out for a weekend I'd be happy to sometime. 

Hey thanks Hayden, I'm off weekends so I'm always down. Shoot me an email at davidwilson12590@gmail.com

Mike M · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2018 · Points: 0

Hey Dave,
I'm coming down from Colorado next week. I'm down to climb on weekends.  Feel free to shoot me a text or respond via mnt project

972370sixsix8 three

Ted Wilson · · Ovilla, Tx · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 734

I live in the area and do aloe of Trad.  I’m going to be climbing in the Wichita’s 5/17-5/19.  You’re down to join

By the way Wichita’s are closer to you than E-Rock and have a lot more trad routes

Ted Wilson wrote: By the way Wichita’s are closer to you than E-Rock and have a lot more trad routes

Can vouch for Ted and he's right on this. 

Hayden Moore wrote:

Can vouch for Ted and he's right on this. 

Hayden I would have invited you as well but you will be at Reimers with the NTAAC correct? 

Ted Wilson wrote:

Hayden I would have invited you as well but you will be at Reimers with the NTAAC correct? 

Sorry Ted didn't see this before. I'm actually out for next weekend but I'm available basically from then until the end of the month. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Texas Partners
Post a Reply to "North DFW climber looking for sport and/or trad…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started