Mountain Project Logo

Original Cordless Bouldering Pad $150

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Chris B · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2019 · Points: 0
m.imgur.com/a/g9Fhzib

Selling an excellent condition Cordless bouldering pad.
This has literally been sitting in my parents garage for over 10 years in an 'uncompressed' state. The foam is still cushy and excellent and I'd still take those 10 footers on it.

After I injured my finger and could no longer climb, I forgot about it until recently and dug it up to find it in a super good condition. I honestly don't think you will find a better condition pad made by one of the original bouldering pad companies. No tears, rips, stains or smells, it was keep pristine in a large plastic bag.

Pickup in the Orange County, CA (Los Angeles, CA).
Unless you're willing to pay for super expensive shipping, I honestly don't want to ship it. Yes, it might cost upwards of $100? to ship this humongous thing cross country.

I want to get $150 or best offer.

Specs:
41" x 48" open (3/3.5 inch thick)
Super comfy soft velvet top
Dual foam construction (hard foam on top of soft cushy bottom foam)
Shoulder 'backpack' straps for easy carry.
Small velcro pocket to stash keys, phone, etc.
User replaceable foam. (Fabric shell can be opened to take out foam. Literally will last you a lifetime if you keep replacing the foam)

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started