Mountain Project Logo

Jtree local looking for partners

Original Post
Kyle VanHulten · · Joshua Tree, CA · Joined May 2018 · Points: 0

Hey, guys my name is Kyle .  Looking for some people too climb with all my friends work. Im 20, have gear. Live in JT ,Can climb anyday.  Down to get on anything mainly trad, I wanna hit up illusion dweller sometime these next few days if anyone is down! let me know!

Kellen Miller · · Fullerton, CA · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

I can show up monday or even tomorrow Sunday. 714 603 4802 text me or call. Kellen. Thanks 

John-Paul Zajackowski · · Berryville, VA · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Hey y'all! I'll be in JTree Friday and Saturday (Jan 25-26) and looking for someone to climb with. I'll have a rope and rack with me. I can lead up to 5.9 on gear and can follow up to hard 5.10 and easy 5.11. Shoot me a text at 571.451.8650 if either of you are still looking for someone to climb with this weekend.

Dan Innamorati · · rutland, Ma · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 10

Hey kyle give me a call im in jtree for a while now, climbing every day and need a solid partner. 978 790 4164 send me a text, i dont have good service. Also open to anyone else travelling through! 

Emma Atkinson · · Victoria, BC · Joined 25 days ago · Points: 0
  • Hey all!  New in the jtree area, here till probably mid march and stoked to climb any and all days possible!  Extremely green, been outdoor climbing grand total of 2 times but I'm eager as fuck to get on the rocks and learn with other climbers.  I've got good rope to bring to the table.  Number is 2677522487
Dan Hehnke · · Santa Barbara, CA · Joined Jan 2010 · Points: 0

I am planning to finally make it out there next week and will also be looking for partners. I plan to get there Sunday or Monday and climb for 4-6 days, but may shift depending on when I know I'll have solid partners. Hit me up if anyone's still looking for partners.

Dan

Kyle Knight · · Petersburg, AK · Joined Dec 2012 · Points: 0
  1. I'm trying to climb in Jtree tomorrow Tues Feb 12th and/or Wed the 13th.  I've had a couple go's on Coarse and Buggy (classic .11a/b) and excited to go for the redpoint.  Down for whatever else really.  I lead up to .11 trad and .12- sport.  Number's 360 483-6883.  Hit me up if anybody's keen!
Carey De Luca · · Yucca Valley, Ca · Joined Jul 2007 · Points: 10

It's too cold to climb in JTree.

corpse · · jtree area · Joined Jun 2006 · Points: 5
Carey De Luca wrote: It's too cold to climb in JTree.

looks like he is from Alaska, he's probably climbing in shorts and a tshirt.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Southern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Jtree local looking for partners"