Mountain Project Logo

STOLEN! I need your help!

Original Post
Christopher PatiƱo · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2019 · Points: 0

Keep an eye out, my bike was stolen at the Boulder Rock Club in Boulder, CO between 5:30-7:30pm, Tue, Jan 8th. If it wasn't a vagrant person/prowling thief, maybe it was a climber watching the bikes roll up to the bike rack. Considering all possibilities.

Its a medium, black (w/ red pinstripes) BMC carbon TE01 team elite 29er, rigid (no suspension), 1x10 gearing, tubeless, 2.3 kenda small block 8 tires, carbon OnOne fork (looks weird), 720mm wide Bontrager xXx carbon bars, OnOne 60mm stem, red/black syncros lock on grips, all black syncros saddle, huge chunk missing from carbon on left side of downtube on the logo, and if you get a chance to see, a huge carbon patch job on the bottom of the bottom bracket. 1 water bottle cage, might still have a Green Guru frame bag in green/orange. Now it has lime green crankbrothers pedals instead of the ones pictured. Just got it a while ago and didn't get serial #. There is a police report filed. If you know of anything please call me at 828-337-5754. Thanks,
 -Christopher

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Lost and Found
Post a Reply to "STOLEN! I need your help!"