Mountain Project Logo

Gear PUKE…. Blahhhhhhhhhhh (Glove, Ski / Tour Pants, C4s, C4 UL, 80M Rope and Haulbeg!)

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Caz Drach · · C'Wood, UT · Joined Jun 2013 · Points: 310

Gear PUKE…. Blahhhhhhhhhhh – BRO NO!

All items are in SLC and priority will be given to those in and around SLC area. I am open to reasonable offers.

Shipping at buyers cost unless otherwise negotiated.

Paypal preferred, if you choose buyer protection please cover the fees.

Here we go:

C4 #4 Excellent Shape - $55
C4 #3 Excellent Shape - $40
UL C4 .4 Excellent Shape - $55 (Get pics up later)

Marmot Pro Tour Pant – 32, Black – Like new shape, just always reach for the Procline, maybe used once. Great touring pant or one for SKIMO. $125

Mountain Hardware Typhon Glove – XL – Excellent shape, I glove Nikwax them last year, never really ever worn as I have a ton of gloves because I am a freeze baby. These have always been reserves. Wool liners have a little pulling mainly because the Velcro on the interior of the glove keeps them in place $70

Ortovox d3 Beacon – Great Shape Older, but functions splendidly – probably a good spare for an out of town friend – I would send it to ortovox to have them evaluate it (I don’t mess with safety folks) Make an offer on this or I am donating it to the UAC.

Black Diamond Zion Haul Bag – Excellent Shape, bought this but have been using the old A5 and touchstone that won’t quit. NOTE: Not shipping – local sale only or meet up. Just want to recoup my money back. $170

Coleman Exponent 3 Season Tent – This guy is an oldy but burly. A few repairs in the base of the tent needed, no footprint. Everything else is in great shape overall just don’t have a need for it anymore. Sad to see it go (was the first tent I ever bought) $50

BD Axis 33 Bag - Blue (some top discoloration) Great shape overall - $60

Grivel Thor Hammer – Used like once, I just use the BD Yosemite Hammer instead. Pretty awesome design with the biner and bungee cord. $80

Electric AHAB Polarized Sunglasses – Epic Shape, not really used much. $60

Bluewater Lightening Pro 9.7 Double Dry 80M – NWOT, I uncoiled it and marked the middle with the Beal rope marker. Not wanting to let it go, but would for the price ask. $215

John Hillam · · Farmington, UT · Joined Oct 2018 · Points: 0

PM sent re: Lynx bag

Mike K · · Denver, CO · Joined Dec 2018 · Points: 0

how old is the lynx bag?

Melanie Shea · · Colorado Springs · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 10

PM'd on nanoair light hoody

Briggs Lazalde wrote: You guys make a mess of the place every weekend caz. You and your boys are 86d until you can make amends with the Big Tuna

Hahahaaha, havent heard 86d' in a long ass time. Brings me back to the days of bartending...

Updated with sold items and price drops

Melanie Shea · · Colorado Springs · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 10

Nano air received, great seller!

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started