Mountain Project Logo

El Chalten Dec 25-30

Original Post
Kingston Tam · · Barcelona, ES · Joined Sep 2018 · Points: 0

Hey folks,

I'm going to be up in El Chalten from the 25th to the 30th hoping to hit up some of the sport routes while there. Let me know if you want to partner up there. Also in Bariloche now until the 18th if anyone's in the area.

Kingston

Sabrina Eng · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Dec 2018 · Points: 0

Hey Kingston,

I’m going to be in El Chalten the 19th-27th (maybe 28th), mostly for hiking but would love to hit up some sport routes as well!

I’ve only got my harness & shoes with me for gear ... but can definitely belay you up whatever route if you’ve got a rope @ all that. 

HMU if you wanna climb! WhatsApp/iMessage: +1 425 351 6418Will be staying at Rancho Grande hostel in town. 
Cheers!Sabrina 

Timothy Kim · · San Jose, Ca · Joined Dec 2018 · Points: 0

Hi!
I'm in Coyhaique, visiting from the Bay Area, and planning to head down to El Chalten tomorrow until the 24th or 25th (I fly out from Punta Arenas on the 27th). I'm also mostly looking to trek so I don't have any gear except my harness/helmet/shoes, but would love to climb if the opportunity exists! Hit me up on iMessage or WhatsApp! (408) 613-4450
Tim 

Kingston Tam · · Barcelona, ES · Joined Sep 2018 · Points: 0

Ah shoot - sorry! I didn't see the replies until now (thought I'd get an email for any replies). Hope you had a great time down there - it was beautiful!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Extended Trips and International Partners
Post a Reply to "El Chalten Dec 25-30"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started