Mountain Project Logo

Wild bd totem frankenrack 4 sale

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Benny J · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0
  • ***SOLD. Patrick I sold these local to someone who bought the package in entirety as i mentionted in my original post and edited version. I did not want to split this as i was numerously requested about. My buyer was on his way by the time you asked about the whole package, sorry. Detective Michael really stfu i deleted the post 2 days ago after my first trad lead in redrocks with the totems. I loved them and did not back out of a deal. My family comes before anything including fucking around parting out shit wasting time to a dude i had said if i didnt like them i would resale them if i didnt like them. I moved some stuff as a package and fuck off calling me a methhead you judgemental fuck. You are a terrible detective and suck looking out for fellow climbers if you can't thoroughly examine a small amount of posts then slander away.***I am not being allowed to post any replies now. No I am not a methhead . I just bought all these cams used within a month. Trying to get some $ for someone in need . Looking to sell everything now in picture as a whole.  Most of my other stuff just came from moose jaw and was intended for Xmas presents. Detective Michael is off track . I have a job and can get more gear later , Delaney is right I write like a methhead but she is also off track.
    1. 800$ if you can buy everything in the pictures today. Seller can meet in salt lake or surrounding areas. Or buyer pays shipping .
Bump. Price drop. Totems have no falls. Wc haven't been placed . No one likes totems now?;)
Delaney Bray-Stone · · Guelph, ON · Joined Aug 2018 · Points: 0
Benny J wrote: Bump. Price drop. Totems have no falls. Wc haven't been placed . No one likes totems now?;)

I think it would help if you organized the cams a little better for the picture. Looks to me like a full rack of totems, Friends up to size 2, and a shitty camalot?

Señor Arroz · · LA, CA · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 10

Not trying to cast any aspersions, Benny, but this photograph looks like something a meth head would post on Craigslist. I know that's not you, but at least line the cams up so people can see what you've got  for sale. 

Patrick N · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

pmed you

Michael Atlas · · charlotte, nc · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 0

Benny are these the same totems you promised to sell to Nick M if you didn't like them?  What's going on here dude?  I guess it's to be expected from someone who somehow loses his pants during a climbing session in addition to posts gear pics like a meth head as noted above.  Shady stuff going on here man!

Michael Atlas wrote:
Benny are these the same totems you promised to sell to Nick M if you didn't like them?  What's going on here dude?  I guess it's to be expected from someone who somehow loses his pants during a climbing session in addition to posts gear pics like a meth head as noted above.  Shady stuff going on here man!

***EDIT. Detective michael are you truly that entitled? I know You are quite judgemental you'd fit in well in Utah . You think a seller that specifically states they want to sell a package as whole and not split it up has to let a buyer have dibs on a partial? Just because a potential buyer states they want a partial portion of the package? **********
Kiss my ass. I'm racing back home , on the road,  trying to dump gear for a family medical emergency. Judgemental p.os. this "methhead" keeps the sound of freedom in the air protecting your ass that has never lost a pair of pants apparently. 800$ for the nuts and every other piece of gear pictured from me in this thread .Meth is bad mmmmkay. DETECTIVE MICHAEL don't quit yer dayjob.  Would a methhead selling stolen gear really have a post from a ways back warning fellow climbers of another possible methhead selling stolen gear? Maybe before you slander you should fully investigate next time? Very noble of you to look out for others, just do it right if you are scoping my posts then scope them all detective .
Delaney Bray-Stone · · Guelph, ON · Joined Aug 2018 · Points: 0
Benny J wrote: Kiss my ass. I'm racing back home , on the road,  trying to dump gear for a family medical emergency. Judgemental p.os. this "methhead" keeps the sound of freedom in the air protecting your ass that has never lost a pair of pants apparently

you write like a meth head too!

Benny J wrote: Kiss my ass. I'm racing back home , on the road,  trying to dump gear for a family medical emergency. Judgemental p.os. this "methhead" keeps the sound of freedom in the air protecting your ass that has never lost a pair of pants apparently

I'm just looking out for my fellow climbers.  Not sure about others, but I do think that used gear carries karma and a story with it (ex. I wouldn't want to buy a cam where someone fell and died on it or if it was stolen or a known recalled piece).  This story sounds shady and I wanted to point that out to potential buyers.  If they are fine with this, then disregard the above.  

I think I have a fairly good track record of selling / trading things on here (besides a few lowballs), but I would expect the same out of the community for someone to call me out if I have seemed shady or if I had reneged on a deal.

Sorry that you have a family emergency.

I will buy now at 725 for the cams. 

Señor Arroz · · LA, CA · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 10

Nice pics now. This looks like a great value to me. 

I am trying to buy these, but seller is not responding to me!!

Agree, looks like a fantastic value!  Like I said the only thing that rubbed me the wrong way is that you promised another climber the totems on a previous post and it initially seemed shady because since then you have deleted that same post.  

Briggs Lazalde · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

The only thing shady about this whole post is racking a red cam on a blue biner.. 

I just want to buy these cams :(

Hopefully you get them Patrick!  Looks like you got dibs

Benny J wrote:
***EDIT. Detective michael are you truly that entitled? I know You are quite judgemental you'd fit in well in Utah . You think a seller that specifically states they want to sell a package as whole and not split it up has to let a buyer have dibs on a partial? Just because a potential buyer states they want a partial portion of the package? **********
Kiss my ass. I'm racing back home , on the road,  trying to dump gear for a family medical emergency. Judgemental p.os. this "methhead" keeps the sound of freedom in the air protecting your ass that has never lost a pair of pants apparently. 800$ for the nuts and every other piece of gear pictured from me in this thread .Meth is bad mmmmkay. DETECTIVE MICHAEL don't quit yer dayjob.  Would a methhead selling stolen gear really have a post from a ways back warning fellow climbers of another possible methhead selling stolen gear? Maybe before you slander you should fully investigate next time? Very noble of you to look out for others, just do it right if you are scoping my posts then scope them all detective .

Dude, seriously.  Didn't mean to start an all out war.  This is my last note to you.  I'm not taking any digs at you and I hope your family is OK.

Jaren Watson · · Idaho · Joined May 2010 · Points: 2,033

My only wish is that all mp transactions could be this amicable and trouble free. An example for us all.

Jack Markovich · · Denver · Joined May 2018 · Points: 2

Dibs on the meth if no one has claimed it yet

Briggs Lazalde · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0
Jack Markovich wrote: Dibs on the meth if no one has claimed it yet

*FBI van sitting out front heard what they needed, starts up and gets ready to move*sounds of firearms being cocked and loaded*agent takes a family photo from his wallet and looks over it

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "Wild bd totem frankenrack 4 sale"