Mountain Project Logo

Fun climbing video series?

Original Post
Victor Anderson · · Grand Juncton CO · Joined Sep 2018 · Points: 0

Anyone know of any entertaining channels/series on climbing? looking for something to watch when i'm not climbing or doing homework

Cron · · Kittery, ME · Joined Oct 2009 · Points: 55

Check out ‘Now that’s what i call a first ascent’ on youtube. 6 episodes of very bold trad climbing. 

Legen Marrol · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2018 · Points: 0

I watch only YouTube videos

David Arredondo · · Austin, TX · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 15

All of the following on YouTube, because climbing is still niche and there is no content elsewhere except on Vimeo.

-Epic TV. Largest English speaking climbing media outlet. They do it all, because no one else is. They have a wide variety of offerings, and put out the most content. Check out they’re collaboration with the cold house media crew.
-Magnus Midbo. Straight vlogger, but actually creative thoughtful, and hell of a lot less bro-y than he looks. He climbs 5.15, so it’s cool to see that professional climbers aren’t all that different from us.
-Eric Karlleson Bouldering. Mostly gym friends hanging out, well, bouldering. The original indoor climbing vlog, although they have the occasional outdoor vid.
-Boulderng Bobat. The most bro-y of the offerings, it’s still worth watching. The original guy is childish and sorta obscene, but everyone else is very likable and down to earth (and you’re watching them most of the time anyway).

It’s a little sad that I’m an expert on this...

Kyle Love · · Redmond, WA · Joined May 2017 · Points: 1,267

Me and my twin brother have a Bouldering channel that uploads weekly bouldering videos. Check it out!

Youtube.com/badwaterproductions

New video every Monday.

Victor Anderson · · Grand Juncton CO · Joined Sep 2018 · Points: 0
Kyle Love wrote: Me and my twin brother have a Bouldering channel that uploads weekly bouldering videos. Check it out!

Youtube.com/badwaterproductions

New video every Monday.

you guys have got some good stuff! thanks!

Beatrice Paige · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2018 · Points: 0
Badwater Bouldering. Wot fun. I'm a fan and I'm taking a break from homework. Thank you so much!
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Community Forum
Post a Reply to "Fun climbing video series?"