Mountain Project Logo

Bouldering partner/group- San Antonio?

Original Post
Brett C · · San Antonio, TX · Joined Sep 2018 · Points: 0

Hey, I (29 M) recently moved to SA and am looking for a partner or group for some indoor and occasional outdoor bouldering. I’m currently around the V2 level after a few months’ hiatus but hopefully can get back to V3/4 & up fairly quickly with a regular routine. I’d love to get together with a partner or group after work during weekdays or anytime on weekends and hit the gym or head to Reimer’s Ranch or Enchanted Rocks sometime. 

JD N · · San Antonio, TX · Joined Nov 2018 · Points: 0

I climb at Armadillo Boulders near the Pearl a few times a week in SA. I've only bouldered inside at one gym so I have no clue how their rating scale compares to other places but if I had to guess I'd say I can boulder around V2. I've sport climbed around 5.10 and below at Reimers and am trying to get out there more often. I'm in the process of building a sport rack but still need to learn how to lead climb so I'm trying to find a partner that can help teach me that.

Walter Miranda · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Dec 2018 · Points: 0

I'm down!  I'm looking for outdoor bouldering as close to San Antonio as possible.  Just moved back from LA and haven't been outdoors here.   Rimers ranch looks closest but didn't see much bouldering online.  
Hit me up walterdoesyoga@gmail.com

David Rice · · San Antonio, TX · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 461

I live in San Antonio and looking for climbing partners for Enchanted Rock and Reimers Ranch.  I lead trad and sport.  Every once in a while I boulder but prefer roped climbing.  Typically my free days to climb are Tuesday and Wednesday.  Send me a message or reply here if anyone is interested.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Texas Partners
Post a Reply to "Bouldering partner/group- San Antonio?"